Aussie Guys Cut Uncut?

Are most Aussie guys born in the 1970s cut or uncut? Wondering when it became unfashionable? If you're an Aussie, what's your age and status...

Last edited by a moderator:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do I count? I am a kiwi living in Aussie - 63 Cut - just about every male my age-ish is cut. A hangover from the war days - thinking its much cleaner - for a boy to be cut. Cheeers.

fresh3184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 33 and uncut and from my experience about 60% of guys my age at school etc were uncut but when I've played around with younger guys almost all have been uncut so I think it got less fashionable to cut from 1976.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
32 (born 1977). Uncut. Melbourne.
In my experience, guys my age are around 50/50. Younger are more likely to be uncut. Older are more likely to be cut.
A friend of mine is a doctor and he said the only time he's been aware of a baby boy being cut was in the country, so I think it's pretty rare these days.

D

deleted23084

38 and circumcised, i'd say 90% of guys my age i've seen have been circumcised too

S

SirConcis

I believe Australia stopped the circumcision trend around 1980 (or just before).

Remember that before that, despite high circumcision rates, there was also a high immigration rate from europe and thus made for a relatively high percentage of men with foreskins due to their birth outside of australia.