AussieBum swimsuits

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, Mr PE Tuition has a much better turn of phrase for the explanation. I have taken some shots this morning of the Loose "Portsea" coloured WONDERJOCK swimmers with my dick up inside between the two layers and you can see that it just looks genuine and big, not too much. At least IMHO...

I made it my Avatar.....Is it too obscene for the beach or pool?

Depends on the beach or pool I have it in white and navy, the navy is a bit more tame.

abound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fabulous. Perfect for guys like me with hung cocks but small/average nuts. They are on order.

with all this talk about penile "enhancement", what about the author of this post above, who desires to buy a pair of specially designed speedos to enhance his scrotum ?

are there surgical procedures to enhance the size of one's testicles or scrotum ?

hornifiend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a question for anyone who has purchased aussieBum's wonderjock classic swimwear as seen here:

WJKClassic1.5 Black - Swimwear range on aussiebum online store

I got these in the mail yesterday and they hurt!

I know I will probably get use to the feeling but it just seems very odd, and its not much of a visual lift.

Anyone have experience which these, especially how it all "fits" into the pouch, seems quite small and restrictive.

Would appreciate comments....

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HI, i have a couple of pairs of these and always get some looks. In fact the first time I wore them in Miami a married guy guy couldn't wait to get a look inside. To answer your question its only your balls that are supposed to fit in. That way it pulls everything up. I have a big cock but my balls are average to small so that may help me.

hornifiend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See I never thought I was THAT big, more average then anything else but I just find it uncomfortable.

I think I will either cut them or return..

Any one have pics of them fitting into them? Maybe a shot of how you put your junk in the pouch?

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had some of those. The thing is you order a size bigger because it is nylon instead of spandex. That way you have extra space available and the string tie keeps it on. They weren't very durable tho.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I bought a pair of Loose Boosterjock Aussiebums in portsea recently, and I definitely wouldn't wear them to the public pool. They're comfortable, and I'll wear them when there's little chance of being seen up close, but where I still have to have something on to avoid being arrested.

IMO, they're mainly meant for guys who don't have much to brag about. There's so little fabric in front, I'll be lucky not to pop out. They need to be a little higher cut in front for guys who are above average.

And if you're wondering why a guy whose above average would buy enhancing trunks, it's because I used to own Speedos and they were extremely uncomfortable. When it got warm, my balls would always get squashed back between my legs. The Boosterjock will keep them supported and upfront. They were also so tight in front that they actually hurt if I got hard.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here are a couple of pics of my Aussiebum swimsuit. As I've mentioned before they are not designed for guys larger than average. You can see I cannot quite close the waistband completely and I am soft in the photo!. It would be a very unpleasant situation if I wore these to the pool and developed a hard on!

It is a nice look I think, but better for average sized guys.

Robert

Heck Chicago, these pics are not too risque at all! I think they look close to the web site pics. The legs openings may be a bit tight, but overall it is definitely wearable.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is on their email listing. She has ordered from them before for me. They have good products and good service. She enjoys them on me!

tksurferx

Just Browsing
Media
I am considering buying a pair of aussiebum swim brief either classic 2.5' or classic wonderjock 2.5' in black.

Should I get the classic or wonderjock? Most likely I'm going to use them to swim laps at the pool. However, I would like to have a more prominent bulge to fight the cold water shrinkage. Plus I don't need the hydrodynamics that speedo/tyr brand gives by smashing your junk since I'm not competing or anything. Is wonderjock subtle or obscenely obvious? Is it comfortable to swim laps for 45 minutes?

What size should I get in classic or wonderjock? I have a natural 32 waist which the sizing chart says medium. But a lot of people say size up with aussiebum especially with wonderjock to be more comfortable and have more room in the front.

Ultimately I just a swimsuit that is more flattering to my package but totally cool to wear in public without being super attention getting. Just "that guy has a nice bulge" rather than "that's insane, he must be wearing something special"

D_Mike_Coque

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have them in black, 2.5in, wonderjock and they are awesome! I have a 33in waist, ordered them in a medium and I have no problems with them. They do loosen up a bit once they are wet and the drawstring doesn't draw them up to well but still a great fit. be careful if you pull yourself out of the water from the side of the pool, there is a slight chance of some junk dumpage over the top of the brief. Message me back if you would like to see some photos of them. All in all, a great brief and fit, love them.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Aussiebum suits are hot - I have quite a few of them, but the Wonderjock thing is marketing hype and a waste - it really doesn't do anything. I wasn't out to get a classic Wonderjock suit, but the color I wanted only came with it at the time, so I wound up with one. It's just this little pocket in the front you're supposed to put your balls into, and it's supposed to push you up and out, but it really doesn't work that way. It isn't comfortable, at least for my balls, and you constantly fall out of the pocket unless you're just laying down on the beach or something.

You can read around some speedo fet boards and find out the same thing. There was even one good thread where a guy ordered both, and took pictures with and without, and it doesn't make any material difference. Also, speedo freaks have been doing this for years, just by making a strategically-placed horizontal slit in the liner of a regular speedo-style suit, and pushing their balls through it. If you make the slit in the right place - above your balls but not too high, it supposedly gives you some lift. Never tried it myself though.

I'm not saying not to get an Aussiebum suit - in the right size and color, they look, fit, and feel hot, but don't expect any magic from the Wonderjock thing. You do have to size them a bit carefully - they're all-nylon, so there's zero stretch, and they're not comfortable and they don't look good if you go too tight, especially if you have some flab. Their size guidelines are pretty good, but if in doubt, size up rather than down.