Is all the evidence on that thread? Hmmm

Interesting... :cool:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh so its a deliberate tactic? Nice. :wink:

They know drama whores will beat their drums no matter what they do so what's the purpose?:wink:

Luv ya Xcuzeesha but you should be less worried about Austin, more worried about keepin your man from knockin on my back door at 2 am.

j/k, all in fun

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His gallery and blogs were deleted/hidden so I jumped to the conclusion that the ban was permanent.

As Xcuse mentioned, it would helpful if the profile indicated "temp".

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Luv ya Xcuzeesha but you should be less worried about Austin, more worried about keepin your man from knockin on my back door at 2 am.

j/k, all in fun

Im not worried about Miss Austin. I just love those "why was blahblah banned" threads. Not that Im a Gossip whore. Ok I am.

Shaquita, I very much doubt we go for the same type. My men dont have bullet wounds & a taste for orange jumpsuits.

toodle pip bitch.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His gallery and blogs were deleted/hidden so I jumped to the conclusion that the ban was permanent.

As Xcuse mentioned, it would helpful if the profile indicated "temp".

At this time it is not possible within the perimeters of what the functions of the site can accomplish. Perhaps in the future such a function will be available.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im not worried about Miss Austin.

You sure? You made a thread about it, you're either in love with him or attention-whoring.

Not that Im a Gossip whore. Ok I am.

Admission is the first step girl, let's get you to the National Enquirer Rehab Facility.

Shaquita, I very much doubt we go for the same type. My men dont have bullet wounds & a taste for orange jumpsuits.

No, but I do know that your man has a birthmark above his left inner thigh. If you're nice to me I'll tell you where his REAL hot spot is, that sorry-excuse-for-a-smut-fest you put on him don't get the job done sweetie.

Besides, leave my jailbird boyfriend outta this. In three to five years he's going to come out a changed man.

toodle pip bitch.

Poddle tip skeezer!:tongue:

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, but I do know that your man has a birthmark above his left inner thigh. Besides, leave my jailbird boyfriend outta this. In three to five years he's going to come out a changed man.

Shaquita, the only way yo' mans getting out in 3 - 5 years is if u help him escape. Good look trying to hide that file in a soggy cheeseburger.

Now dear, go fix your weave. Its hanging off your head like a lump of dry shit hanging from a sheeps ass!

chow

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shaquita, the only way yo' mans getting out in 3 - 5 years is if u help him escape. Good look trying to hide that file in a soggy cheeseburger.

La'Darryl didn't rob that liquor store, he was set up!

Now dear, go fix your weave. Its hanging off your head like a lump of dry shit hanging from a sheeps ass!

Oh I know you ain't one to talk with that 99-cent-store mop on top of your bald scalp. I ain't mad at you though. You none spent so many years in the backseat gettin your ass spanked and your hair pulled for nickels and dimes that it's no surprize that your ass is covered in permanent welts and most of your natural hair is laying in a gutter next to the crack house where you turned tricks for years.

I told your ass to go to rehab but you said "No! No! No!"

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At this time it is not possible within the perimeters of what the functions of the site can accomplish. Perhaps in the future such a function will be available.

Right now it says suspended not banned.
Like a few others, I am curious to know for how long he is suspended and why. :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

After looking into it a little, I came up with a temp way of making temp bans stand out as such while a system is being set up to show the difference for us.

How long he was banned for and why, as I'm sure you can see coming, isn't going to be discussed on the board.
I know. I was going to comment on that in my post but didn't want to appear snarky. :biggrin1:

I think suspended is an appropriate substitute for temp ban. It let's viewers know that the person won't be posting for a while.