innocent_bystander

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
"@austin_wallace_of"
1676866251991.png

This guy has a free page where he regularly posts PPV content.

1)He has a tip menu stickied since Oct '22 on his page where you can tip him a certain amount and he will send you content depending on what you tipped for $6 for bulge, $18 for cum shot, etc. but he's been scamming people since November. Many have not gotten their promised content or were not given the correct thing. For example, the big tip should get you a "bundle" of his most "hardcore" stuff but many people have reported only been given 2 or 3 videos a few SECONDS long or just one 2 minute video. He's too dumb to disable comments and you can see what people have posted on it this one guy "fanimal" has been posting on there since november lol poor guy. It's insane he's made over 1,000$ a month on this one post alone :
1676867424677.png

1676866550232.png

2)He auto spams your DM's at least twice a day. And often times it's the same content he's posted before but just repackaged with just one new picture or one short..i mean SHORT video so you can't see how long it is. In the times he forgets to do this you can see that it's the exact same video by the run time:

1676867054420.png

1676866910289.png

I'm usually good at checking the run times before buying something just to make sure it's nothing i bought already. but he's sneaky and like I said, repackages things so it looks new. I fell for one where he put a short 30 sec video along with a 5 minute one i already purchased earleir this year. I asked him if you could refund me and all he said was "sorry". I asked OF support and they gave me teh same BS they always give everybody: We're only a social media platform due to the nature of the digital content, once you unlock it, it's already been consumed and therefore there is nothing we can do. blah blah blah bs.

DO NOT BUY HIS SHIT. I WILL POST WHAT I HAVE IN THE OTHER ONLFYANS FORUM. THIS GUY IS A PIECE OF TRASH AND DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR MONEY!

innocent_bystander

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary

Kelce87

Legendary Member
Media
By the looks of its all gay dudes who tipped him… and like I said on the other thread of yours no one forced you to tip/buy his content you’re doing it because you want to ! We can’t prevent you from being scammed! This is also why I won’t buy content from straight guys they are just using the LGBTQ community mainly the gays for money because they know most of us my self included have a straight guy fantasy

innocent_bystander

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
By the looks of its all gay dudes who tipped him… and like I said on the other thread of yours no one forced you to tip/buy his content you’re doing it because you want to ! We can’t prevent you from being scammed! This is also why I won’t buy content from straight guys they are just using the LGBTQ community mainly the gays for money because they know most of us my self included have a straight guy fantasy
girl don't be mad that you were wrong to judge and started going off and accusing me of being dickmotized by a straight guy. By your logic, any time you buy ANTYTHING from ANYONE you're at fault for being scammed because you believed they would provide what they said they would.

No one "forces" you to buy anything. With normal functioning people with a working brain, you're expecting the other party to fulfill their obligations. And if they don't they have scammed you.

1681846435365.png