average mexican endowment?

Penis size has nothing to do with race or nationality. Even in two brothers with the same biological parents, you can't tell who would inherit the big penis gene. Use it what you have.
 
Last edited:
Penis size has nothing to do with race or nationality. Even in two brothers with the same biological parents, you can't tell who would inherit the big penis gene. Use it what you have.

Not exactly. Good friend of mine is:

A.) Sex addict
B.) A size queen
C.) Been the above for 35 years

He says there is definitely a hierarchy.
 
I have messed with Mexican guys and yes a few have been the smallest I've messed with.... I still love it though they have such sexy brown skin and mostly all are uncut in my experiences.
 
I've always heard of mexican guys being smaller, having short but fat ones. Obviously on here u might find the excpetion though
 
I might be one of those exceptions, being half Mexican and half white!


QUOTE=theknob8;4488100]I've always heard of mexican guys being smaller, having short but fat ones. Obviously on here u might find the excpetion though[/QUOTE]
 
I have seen several hispanic guys naked, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Guatemalans, Dominicans and a Cuban. I have seen most of them only soft. There was one Mexican I walked in on in the sauna at the gym and he was nude and jacking off. To my eyes, the flaccid Mexicans seemed comparable in size to Gringos. It kinda follows their stature as there is a mix at my gym. There are some 6'+ and some 5'0". Most are around 5' 9". The Guatemalans are very short and have appropriate sized dicks. Dominicans/P. Ricans/ Cubans seem to be a little larger than the Mexicans. They are not usually short. What dicks of theirs I have seen they are larger than the Mexicans. The largest I have seen was a Cuban. As for all of them, I have never seen a cut one. It seems my gym is 60% hispanic. There are few blacks. What I have seen of them, they are just average.
 
I'm Mexican & I'd say it varies from person to person. From what I can tell you is we aren't really known to have big dicks. I've heard & read on blogs of women who have been with Mexican men saying we are nothing to brag about I'm regards to penis size. I'd imagine both white men & black men are bigger than us personally.

I'm a little on the small side myself (only 5 inches).
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1163532
I don't know about how much mexicans' are packing. One of my ex gf's, ex was a mexican and she calimed I was more than double his size. But that's just one guy.

This is what I mean too.
 
Last edited:
I've spent a lot of time in Latin America; obviously there is variance, most of the above have described that accurately.

But, OMG, when you find a big one: THEY ARE HUGE --it's the mix of specific indigenous traits with Spanish, Italian, French, Jewish, German genetics. I have a buddy here...so huge, he is almost impossible to suck...even with a slippery condom...he's form San Luis Potosi.
 
I have had always had this fantasy about a mexican. In it, the mexican is about five inches hard, uncut, and not thick. I spend a long time licking his cock, balls, and ass. I then ask him to fuck my ass, hard. Hmmmm..still makes me hot.

In reality, not sure how big mexican's really are. I don't know any. Wish I did. So, I could cross this fantasy off my checklist. lol.
 
I've lived my entire life in Southern California (tons of Mexicans), so I've fucked and gotten fucked by a lot of Mexicans. They're just like any skin color- quite varied. I've been with hung Mexicans and tiny Mexicans. Most have been around the average size, though one of my ex bfs (I date mainly Mexicans) was tall (6'2) and a thick long brown dick (probably a real 8x6) with nice huge balls. Biggest guy I've ever been with was white though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted5694571
well i'm in SoCal too, born from Mexican parents... and all I can say is that there is a large variety of mexican dick. Long, short, fat, average, uncut, cut, dark meat, light meat, hairy, smooth.. never know what you're going to get.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1163532
I heard that the average Mexican Endowment is about $10 Million..............well for the Arts anyway.