Ball Stretching

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally,i like the feeling of really tight ,close to the body balls.for me when they hang it's harder for me to cum.

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Lads,

Well, thanks for that link daytimer Ill add it to my favourites. How much are they? I cant seem to see prices on the site. I like the range but they seem to be gearing toward broken bones or is that me reading bones rather than boners? :)

The ones I use are these: http://wycked.com/two-piece-ball-weights-p-639.html

I use the 28mm heigh and 35mm internal diameter ones. The best way to work out what you nee is to try and meaure about your sack above your balls. If you have a lot of skin and big balls I would go for the 40mm but most I would say would use the 35mm. The 28mm weigh 430g give or take.

Hope that helps?

valaneva

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey if im 18 should i wait a couple years to start stretching seeing as i may stop the natural growth

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guy -- just in case you are interested, I have granted you a favor and sent you a copy of your favorite dvd in return I expect information about ordering a ball stretcher. Thanks. Tom

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
motlissof said:
Do these tubular weights open and close or how in the hell do you position them on your balls?

I can see from profile pictures that the weights must open to clamp around the ball sack above the weights. You have a terrific body and I applaud you for wanting to have a super large penis and ball sack. I have the super large penis but am working furiously for the better looking body and low hanging balls so we can both be inspired by each other's successes (mine with intense stretches to get a very long dick). Tom

Draco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bodybuilderpup said:
Ive found the website where I got the weight again now. If you want me to give the details, drop me an email and ill give you the info, in case i break some advertising rules :)

Ive just ordered a 2nd weight now too.

that sounds great...i am happy for you...where can i get some of them weights so that i can do the same to mine....they hang kind of close to my body and i want them down low........please help with info being that you are the resident expert (he, He, He):cool:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Somebody p;ease help me out here. What is the proper way to measure ball hang? I've been stretching with a bungee for a while and think I have a pretty good hang. Need to measure and compare. Is there a standard to compare to?

fow

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
fowfer said:
Somebody p;ease help me out here. What is the proper way to measure ball hang? I've been stretching with a bungee for a while and think I have a pretty good hang. Need to measure and compare. Is there a standard to compare to?

fow

It appears that no one know how to measure or if there is a standard to compare to.

fow

Jon_W

1st Like
Media
I was wondering if someone could help me out. I recently bought a metal ball stetcher. I think I got one that has too much height for my status as a beginner. Essentially I can't get the thing on because my skin is not loose enough. Is there a simple way to stretch my balls in the beginning so that I can actually get the weight on in the first place. Thanks. Any tips would help.

Reactions: Idreamfilthy

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Jon,

theres a couple of things you can do...

a) make sure you moisturise your ball sack, it helps keep the skin soft and eleastic
b) when you get out of the shower or bath and while youre in it, pull and stretch and tug on your balls
c) every day, whenever you can, use your fngers and thumb and wrap them around your balls in a cup shape and pull down on your sack, youll be surprised how much it will loosen and stretch.

Do that for a while and youll be fine, let me know how you get on but take it slowly, dont rush ok?

ross

Reactions: allmanbud

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
lol i dont know why but when i saw the words "ball stretching" it made me crack up. the first image that came into my head wasnt quite what u guys were talking about. I'll just ssshhh now. :redface:

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
why would u want to make your balls stretch? i woulda thought if you stretch them they would be saggier and saggy balls arent a good thing are they? or is it just a gay man thing? Hmmmmppphh

Reactions: allmanbud