Ball Stretching

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started off with the Oxballs Z ball stretcher, was a great feeling, having them being pulled on all day, then went up to the Bullballs 1, which I am currently using and feels great. Ordered the Morphe at the same time, but have not used them yet. I ordered a set of weighted Ball stretchers as well (4 different weights) but haven't been game to use them yet. BALLSTRETCHERS

Reactions: Idreamfilthy

I tried ball stretchers today for the first time, but when i went to pee it hurt a bit, then i noticed i pee'd blood. I think that i had it on too tight and an added cock ring, plus the wrong trousers. all in all probably a bad idea, but if anyone has any tips or tricks let me know

D

deleted994618

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Nanojp

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's a good lotion or cream that doesn't sting? All of them seem to list alcohol as one of the ingredients.
Palmers Cocoa Butter is great. Just solid except in hotest weather, melts as applied to skin . It is Cocoa Butter plus Coconut Oil. Great smell, too

PThong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been stretching. I agree with PThong, using a steel ring from Secret Leather; measure accurately.
If it feels good and comfortable I don't see that it can damage. I think the body tells you when you are about to do damage...."Ouch; that hurts; so I'll stop or got back a bit" Definitely hanging lower now

Reactions: bulgebigger