Bareback anal? Difference?

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So this is to all the bottoms out there, and I guess women to. I know tops feel a difference bareback and most girls have said they feel a difference (vaginally) bareback. Was wondering about the bottoms if there is a difference? I only have experience with condoms and have never done bareback but am interested if there is any difference in feeling.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I rarely bottom but for myself and a few others I know the difference is afterward. The feeling of the cum inside and dripping out is very exciting.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
are you looking to bottom or top bareback? For a top, yes, you feel so much more than with a condom. For a bottom, (and as a bottom) I can't say I feel that much difference. The feeling is the same for me - the feeling of having a cock thrusting in and out is enough, I think!! :) And the comment about feeling the cum inside of you etc might vary from person to person. I've never really felt it either way.

The only thing I would say emphatically is to be sure you're with someone 100% safe and negative.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Always feel better without condom - of course, I always wear condoms with a stranger whether they be HIV -/+. In a relationship long enough and wiht a partner still negative, i would do bareback hands down anytime. Condoms, for me, ruin the sexual feeling on my real cockskin.
As for bottoming, I don't feel the difference but I feel more sensual when a dick is inside me without condoms - it feels like wow. Whenever I am topped by a big dick guy, I noticed it is easier for the top to penetrate me without a condom (even well lubed). Hope this helps answer your question...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bareback is so much better than wrapped up, but now days, you have to be very careful. One couple I used to swing with were both clean and we'd fuck every hole without a condom... His long thick cock deep inside me shooting was wonderful. His ass was very tight and when I could get inside him, he would choose bareback over condom because he found condoms irritated his ass. She too loved to feel a nice hot load or two up her ass.

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
When I did it, it was always bareback. Well, save for the two times we tried a condom. It didn't irritate or anything. I just didn't like them and neither did he. After that, we kept with the bareback.

Feeling him cum inside me was always a welcomed treat for me.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
beware of the 'spermicidally lubricated' which is what is supposed to cause the irritation. To the point where some were arguying it might cause enough irritation to increase your chances of catching something nasty.

kid_rami_02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off, don't bareback with a stranger -- the risk isn't worth it.

But if you are in a genuinely committed relationship and you know your partner's current status, it is something I think can make a couple feel closer.

For me, there is a slight difference -- it usually hurts less and if he loses his erection, his dick doesn't pop out automatically. If he gains it back, you can feel it growing again. The first time I had bareback sex, feeling his cum shoot in me was such a turn-on. Of course, now I won't do bareback unless its a committed relationship and we get tested.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Barebacking can be fun but you do need to be serious about the person you're with, period. A good friend topped a guy once and found out later the guy was positive. My friend freaked out. He's fine and the docs told him that while there's a risk, it's much lower for tops than bottoms. Either way, if I'm with someone I really don't know, having a condom is the safer bet.

gtill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I came out in my 20's and I am 56 now, we all barebacked. Yes there is a different in the feelings between raw and condoms. Raw, I, believe creates a more of a connection with your partner.