Bareback Anal Sex?

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night I met this guy online and he fucked me raw. The load of cum he shot inside my hole felt so good. It was a really large load and it continued to leak about of me for hours. The feeling of knowing a guy just put his DNA inside me makes me horny. I don't get this feeling when a guy fucks me with a condom. And I know 90% of guys on here will SAY that they use condoms and safe sex and blah blah but I don't understand how sex can feel pleasurable for you with a condom, it's like taking a shower with your clothes on. And it just doesn't feel natural. When a guy fucks me with a condom I feel no connection to him at all. But when it's bareback it just feels passionate and hot and like a bonding experience. I know that raw sex has high rates of STD's and stuff but I just feel like sex with a condom isn't even worth having. But that's only my opinion, and I'm not trying to offend anyone or upset anyone, I am only sharing my thoughts on sex and the type of sex I like to have and can never go without.
For those of you who use condoms regularly, how do you feel about it?

LocalGlobal85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You've never taken a shower with your clothes on??

(Kidding.)

Tbh I feel the complete opposite to you. If a guy uses a condom I think it shows respect and consideration for me. Like this isn't just someone who's going to cum quick and not care whether I finish.
Awareness of 'STDs and stuff' shows someone who knows about sex and knows how to do it well!

If you've NEVER felt pleasure, passion, or connection with a guy just because he's using a condom then you either have rubbish tops or rubbish condoms.

If you're totally turned on by bareback sex I'd say buy a blindfold and roleplay about it, or get tested alongside a fuckbuddy, or find a more longterm relationship. Random hook-ups and barebacking is a BIG NO-NO for me!

And lastly, I'd say condoms make more of a sensation difference to the top than to the bottom. Feeling someone's cock turn into throbbing steel as they cum inside you can still be ecstasy!

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel bad for some tops, because some of them can't get hard with a condom on but the second they take it off they get an instant boner. There was this very handsome skater guy 22 years old who tried to fuck me with a condom but could not get hard and I told him he could fuck me raw if he wanted and when he took the rubber off he had an erection right away. He slipped his dick in my ass and fucked me SO HARD that I could not walk normally for a week. His load felt so good in my ass.

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not quite. Your are mixing up some information. I only caught something from 3 guys. That is 0.012% of the total guys I have been with. There is only one answer ;)

@CalifornianSTUD
That's good news for you that only one in 3000 partners infected you with an STI. However, if you are shagging one or two people a day, how many more did you infect yourself before you were tested and could treat the condition?

Even with monthly testing there could be thirty, forty or fifty men who might have contracted the infection from you before you found out... so, did you contact your past partners when you got the diagnosis so they could check and test themselves? And if you had so many partners, could you realistically do that anyway?

Last night I met this guy online and he fucked me raw. The load of cum he shot inside my hole felt so good. It was a really large load and it continued to leak about of me for hours. The feeling of knowing a guy just put his DNA inside me makes me horny. I don't get this feeling when a guy fucks me with a condom. And I know 90% of guys on here will SAY that they use condoms and safe sex and blah blah but I don't understand how sex can feel pleasurable for you with a condom, it's like taking a shower with your clothes on. And it just doesn't feel natural. When a guy fucks me with a condom I feel no connection to him at all. But when it's bareback it just feels passionate and hot and like a bonding experience. I know that raw sex has high rates of STD's and stuff but I just feel like sex with a condom isn't even worth having. But that's only my opinion, and I'm not trying to offend anyone or upset anyone, I am only sharing my thoughts on sex and the type of sex I like to have and can never go without.
I totally agree the feeling of a guys warm load inside me is just so hot

D

deleted1074483

as I've posted on this subject before, some of you will know that I do enjoy getting to the stage of being bareback with a partner - but after we've both been tested and agreed to it and on condition its monogamous. So far not caught anything (and I test regularly even when with a partner - min of every 6 months). For me its the intimacy of the act of barebacking I enjoy, the bond of trust, and yes I do like knowing I've left something of me in my partner, left my mark/claimed my territory as it were. I've never forced a partner to do this if they don't want and have had partners who definitely would never let us bareback and I respected their decision. Its about respect for both your self and your partner?

LAbottomboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do Bottoms really feel the difference being fucked raw or not?!

I know it's supposed to be mostly psychological, and maybe this is related to that, but I find I relax easier around a raw cock than a condom. Maybe I'm just so turned on by the knowledge that it's skin to skin and he's gonna implant me with his load that my body opens up more easily. Either way, seems to be true in my experience.

NYGeoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People seem to forget that many STDs can be caught from a simple blowjob. Have any of you ever forced a partner to wear a condom for oral sex? Probably not, and there are often no symptoms for something like chlamydia. I've been on PrEP for years and prefer to fuck around with other guys on PrEP. It's true that it only protects from contracting HIV, but to remain on the drug you are required to visit your doctor for testing on a quarterly basis. This means that anyone on PrEP is less likely to have the simple STDs (like chlamydia) because you're being tested and treated frequently, symptoms or not.

It's true that anal sex is riskier, but I don't get why people who are insistent on condoms for that act seem to completely forget that other forms of sex are not without risk. I think it has a lot do do with the shame we've all been taught about butt stuff. Sex of all forms is very natural but has inherent risks. Being smart about them and doing what you can to protect yourself goes a long way.

I also don't feel shame from contracting an STD if it happens. Do you feel shame if you catch the flu from a friend? How is that different?

LAbottomboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well said, especially the part about destigmatizing STIs and risky behavior. There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting a disease and just because something's risky doesn't mean it's not worth it. You know, some days, getting plowed by a top I'm into and welcoming his cum in my hole is what gets me through the day.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really do preferred bb sex. I only ever top, so the risk is much less of transmission to me. I am also on PrEP and have been for 8 years. I still use good judgment when choosing who to have sex with. I of course have picked something up, but that has only been 3 times in over 25 years of sexual encounters. My percentage of sexual partners that I have caught something from compared to all the people I have had sex with is 0.012%. I would say that pretty good.

If you can do the math to figure out how many people I have had sex with I would love for you to message me with your answer ;)

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I agree 1000% with this post but from the perspective of the top. When I fuck raw it’s so passionate and almost instinctual and my desire to plant my seed deep inside ur hole is so intense and hot. And I think that’s part of what makes it hot for the bottom is they really appreciate how much I want that and how passionately I want to fuck them raw.

Every time I’ve tried to use a condom it has been a much less pleasurable experience, and I mean physically and emotionally, really robotic and emotionless.

That said, I’m extremely careful about who I fuck and have high standards and usually try to have a regular partner since that’s kind of necessary if u are to stay clean.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree kills the passion to me just want to feel that bare cock inside of me and cum into my ass....

Powerfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bet-you-shower-naked-you-slut-enera-19317893.png