1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So yesterday my best friend and i went to the hardware store to buy carpeting for my new home. he decides to wear baskeball shorts, which make me jealous all of the time, because of his beautiful bulge. i am bi, but he is unaware of this. i love looking at his bulge. I'm not sure if he knows that I am looking at his cock or not, because I do it very un-noticably in my opinion. I really dont pay attention to whether or not he wears underwear/boxers. However yesterday was amazing. When he was in my living room, ripping up my old carpeting, I could see his sack hanging out of his shorts as he was sitting indian style on my floor. I became extremely turned on by this...I now found this as an addiction for the rest of the afternoon. I kept going out of the way to make him do things where I could see his bulge. Now, I've seen him naked before, b/c we go to the gym, but never in a way like this...

My question is, how does one have the balls to wear basketball shorts with no underwear. If you spring a boner in public, what do you do?

Reactions: bulgebigger

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, your friend getting a boner probably is not one of his main concerns since he was not wearing underwear. Since he knew he was going to be around you all day, maybe he just felt comfortable free balling just like at home. I would not read anything into it, just enjoy the scenery and jack off a lot. Kind of like being in a frat house.

samhung01

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't walk around Home Depot with basketball shorts and be pitching a tent. But what makes me the horniest is the fact that he is 100% straight, or so I believe, since hes always talking about who hes fucked last, and thinks that I am 100% straight, and goes and presents me with my fetish material. All I think of is his sack hitting my carpet as he was bending over on my floor.

B_azimo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have this same problem see all my ferinds are basicly the basballplaying jocks im in the same position as u....i mean i wonder some times if they now that hey have a big bulge when they were them u know

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So yesterday my best friend and i went to the hardware store to buy carpeting for my new home. he decides to wear baskeball shorts, which make me jealous all of the time, because of his beautiful bulge. i am bi, but he is unaware of this. i love looking at his bulge.

Hey Sam!

Your PROFILE says you are" 100% STR8"! Did you change to "BI" after you saw your buddy's 'beautiful bulge' and does your fiance know you enjoy this kind of action? Inquiring minds gotta know!! PLEASE TELL US IN YOUR NEXT POST!!!

RICKY_27:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My question is, how does one have the balls to wear basketball shorts with no underwear. If you spring a boner in public, what do you do?
Answer: You work your way up to freeballing and don't get full boners in public too often.

A few years back, I discovered how nice it felt to wear lightweight boxers with bball shorts instead of briefs or boxer briefs. The tradeoff is that the outline of my dick shows, especially in the lighter colored shorts. I was self-conscious at first because your goods move around in your shorts and the movement gives you spontaneous erections, but after a few weeks you get used to being free and the boners subside. Freeballing was too blatant, so I only did it around the house.

I've preferred to wear gym shorts when I go to the beach since board shorts started getting too long back in the '90s. I used to wear a Speedo underneath to keep the goods secured. After the switch to boxers, I didn't want to wear anything with the bball shorts when swimming in the ocean, so I freeballed. It's one step beyond boxers as far as freedom goes. I feel no inhibition at the beach, and my dick totally shows when I come out of the water. I'm so used to being loose, that it's usually not a problem. When my friend and I leave the beach, we usually stop at the store to get stuff to make dinner. I walk around the store freeballing in my red bball shorts, and everything is fine. There have been a few times that I start getting a stiffy, but it usually doesn't get fully hard when I'm shopping. If that happened, I'd stand still for a few seconds until it went down enough to continue shopping.

Reactions: Sweaty_Jack

samhung01

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since today was labor day and I am home, I went freeballing in blue champion mesh shorts. Went to an Office supply store and a few other errands. It all went well, when for whatever reason, as I was exiting my car and entering the store, the friction of the mesh on my cock was causing an erection. I didn't let it get to me at first, but as I was in the store I kept thinking about my now visible erection, and couldn't allow it too show that much. I ended lifting up my cock and sticking it in beteween my waist and the elastic on my shorts so it wouldn't show ...I'll try again tomorrow.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It takes some getting used to. Keep at it and it won't happen anymore. I do it all the time and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. I'm legally covered. I know several people that freeball in anything all the time. Be yourself and be comfortable!! Besides, if women can showcase themselves, (and I just LOVE a set of nicely showcased titties!! :biggrin1: ) then why can't we?

Forget the Champion mesh shorts. If you want to truly freeball and still be legal, get some Cooltan shorts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went freeballing in blue champion mesh shorts. the friction of the mesh on my cock was causing an erection. I ended lifting up my cock and sticking it in beteween my waist and the elastic on my shorts so it wouldn't show
It's normal to get hard when you first freeball, especially in mesh shorts. The more that you freeball, the easier it will be to not get a full hard on when you do it. Even though it can be somewhat embarrassing, isn't it exciting when you feel your dick start to get hard in a store? And you wonder if it's just going to be a semi, or if it's going to rage into a full boner?

Reactions: Sweaty_Jack

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
i used to freeball in hopes of getting hard and showing off and such, but now i've done it so much it doesn't phase me unless there is SEVERE movement. like today i worse these cargo shorts and i had boxers underneath it. now while i wan't freeballing the fabrics were causing a lot of exaggerated flopping and settling so i had an interesting day

Chungster

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@ home, I go commando in basketball shorts.
in public, I try not to free-ball, as it get lead to sticky situations lol.
actually, it depends on who you're trying to impress. depends on the place, person and situation I'd say. sometimes you'd like to let it be known that you're free-balling, other times you'd rather be discreet and keep it under wraps.
that being said, it's easy-access when going commando.... ain't nothing wrong with that!