Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somtimes, mostly by accident if I catch sight of something out of the corner of my eye etc.

There’s a few bars we go to where the urinals are really squeezed in and unless you close your eyes while you piss, you’re seeing your neighbours dick. There was one very nice bar we used to go to where you walked in and the urinals we’re almost facing the door, if you were waiting for a space you were stood facing the guy on the end of the row who’d better not have been pee shy!

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Years ago i used to go to bar that had the single porcelain urinals on the wall. On busy nights rather than queue the guys would share 2 or 3 to each urinal. Let me tell you there was never any problem as you could not avoid seeing the other guys dicks. Often comments would be made about the dicks of the guys you were at the urinal with.

just_here

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not so much anymore and haven't for years, of course I was in sports in highschool, in the Army, and stayed in men's dorm in college after my Army days. I seen plenty of cock that
was not pissing! LOL!
Tell us some details ...please

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As others have said, if I can do so descreetly, most definitely. Some people are genuinely upset if they know someone is looking (either out of fear or anger). BUT, I don’t care if I get caught because most men know that we are curious creatures by nature. Now, when caught glancing, that will or will not allude to more (if they begin to “show off” a little more, or “hide” more). Also, I start out being somewhat easier to see because I’m not shy or embarrassed one bit, so that generally “sets the tone” for other guys to follow if they’re interested.
Just my .02

MMT22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I can discreetly, then yes. Oddly enough, I have noticed that if I stand at the urinal peeing with one hand just hanging at my side a guy will usually choose the urinal next to me on that side when others are available. Tell me there isn't peeking going on.

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do, whenever the opportunity arises. I try and do it very discretely, for example when turning around to go away or looking through the mirror while washing my hands. That is, unless the guy is clearly hoping to be admired. In those cases, discretion isn’t so fundamental ;)

Last night at the movies, no dividers, a guy was doing the thing I think is really strange where he pisses while using his phone with both hands. I guess texts or candy crush or whatever can’t wait haha. In the meantime, his rather impressive uncut dick, foreskin half-retracted, hung freely from his pants while he went. It was an eyeful and the casualness of his stance made me think he either (1) didn’t care at all or (2) wanted attention.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nah, looking at another bloke's cock in the dunnies still may result in angry looks and harsh words at most 'regular' pubs in Australia. Is it homophobic or is it a 'personal space' thing? I reckon it's a bit of both. I don't care who looks at my cock, but I never look at anyone else's cock out of respect. And anger avoidance!

That's not to say you guys are being disrespectful it's just a personal code I live by.

rwirt20

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell yeah -- many times my partner and I will go in and leave a space -- if anyone comes in - we both try and get a glance. But we are discreet about it. Couple weeks ago, was at a Loves - guy kept looking at me - I looked back - and just turned after I was finished -- I figured he wanted to see it - why not show it to him!

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Last night at the movies, no dividers, a guy was doing the thing I think is really strange where he pisses while using his phone with both hands. I guess texts or candy crush or whatever can’t wait haha. In the meantime, his rather impressive uncut dick, foreskin half-retracted, hung freely from his pants while he went. It was an eyeful and the casualness of his stance made me think he either (1) didn’t care at all or (2) wanted attention.

Love the “hands free”! Do it myself whenever I can come up with something appropriate to be doing with my hands, lol

I have use common urinals that had a mirror mounted above the bowls or the tray. At one time they were used in the military to remind guys about their appearance. If the mirror has a slight tilt, It is not hard to size up your neighbor without an obvious effort.

Anyone else had this experience?

Lost cover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sure, like to see if they have a foreskin or circumcised.
This would be the same reason i look. But o have since found out that alot of people with a foreskin pull it back whem pissing

MMT22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I can discreetly, then yes. Oddly enough, I have noticed that if I stand at the urinal peeing with one hand just hanging at my side a guy will usually choose the urinal next to me on that side when others are available. Tell me there isn't peeking going on.
Am I the only guy that has noticed this? I have an average dick, at best, if you just let it hang with an unobstructed view guys will pick the urinal next to you when there are others available. Try it yourself.

D

deleted300444

Never never never. This is someone’s private moment. It plays right into a straight guys fears. My Straight buddy next to me respects me and I’m not compromising that line.

Lighten up. How can it be a private moment in a public bathroom?

D

deleted300444

I wish I had a dollar for each post that used the word "discreetly" as if that provides a blanketed permission or clear conscious to look at the dick next you.

I look without discretion...its simpler.

Reactions: mutualjax