Bear Grylls

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The episode where he was stung by all the bees and his face puffed up was brutal. I think it showed that while he does have some sort of a safety net, he still is doing things which can very easily put him into harm's way.

Having said that, I still have more respect for Survivorman's Les Stroud. He is always completely on his own (no cameraman even) and I think that shows that it's possible to make a show entirely true to what being lost and having to survive in a foreboding environment would be like.

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
"Bear" (real name Edward) is a graduate of Oxford University who makes a lot of money by putting himself in dangerous situations for the delectation of the viewing public - if indeed it is dangerous when followed by a substantial posse of camera/sound men, medical team and other support staff ...

If folk like him, great, to me he's just a stuck up twerp.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If folk like him, great, to me he's just a stuck up twerp.

what makes him stuck up? and as far as I'm concerned he's earned the right to be a little cocky, unlike many who are considered celebrity these days. He makes it so people living in the middle of new york city or los angeles can learn some survival techniques, that's pretty noble to me, and his reality-ish tv is actually somewhat useful.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awesome. Just awesome.

If I had to choose among all the Discovery Channel regulars for who I'd want to see naked Bear Grylls would win by like a million kilometers.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I saw that pic a little while ago and was totally excited. Personally I would have liked for him to be naked in the desert so that he wouldn't be so affected by the weather. Lol!!!

Hey, if his balls look THAT big and low on a fucking ICE FLOW IN SIBERIA, that shit must be MONSTER. :eek:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree!!! I read somewhere that he has a large uncut cock. I hope someone can find full frontal pics of him. Gosh, his balls are beautiful! Big and furry!!!!!

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The bloke has dependents now, theres a difference in putting your life in unnecessary danger and living. When you have children their needs will always come before yours.

Oh, I see...so as soon as people have children, they're supposed to quit their jobs as Timber Cutters, Construction Workers, Policemen, Metal Workers, Airplane Pilots, Roofers, Security Guards, Firefighters and Window Washers, etc.? Uh Huh...

:confused:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
here is the full size siberia pic:
Bear+Grylls+in+Siberia.JPG (image)

Seeing that much with Siberian winter shrinkage makes me wonder how low it hangs in the rain forest. Has anyone else noted that Bear is almost hairless, cause he is?

Last edited by a moderator:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
here is the full size siberia pic:
Bear+Grylls+in+Siberia.JPG (image)

Seeing that much with Siberian winter shrinkage makes me wonder how low it hangs in the rain forest. Has anyone else noted that Bear is almost hairless, cause he is?

Um, what the hell is he doing butt naked in the middle of all that ice?