Beginner Pumper lookin for opinions

dajay92

Experimental Member
Media

I don't have any advice, but I'm looking around at pumps at the moment, and I think I've found the exact same one, but cheaper here: BIG Man's Pump - Penis Pumps - Sex Toys

I heard about them on a radio commercial lol, and if you use babe68 as a promo code you get like 5 or 6 dvds free I guess...

I'm interested in peoples opinions as well, being a newbie and all.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Big Man's Pump is a great tube to use for the naturally endowed. I used that tube for most of my pumping career and it has done me well. For some, even big guys, the girth of that tube is imposing. After while and You become more proficient with pumping you may want to look into Dr Joel Kaplan or vacutech tubes. They make custom sizes, very durable, and reliable with quick release nozzles. Be sure what ever you pick up that the pump handle has a pressure gauge. Very very important thing to have. With all that in place and some dedication you will both be on your way to growing monster cocks!

I'm currently trying to order the big mans pump(website not cooperating), along with a couple other things.

I figured for the first bit, to see if I even like it, I'd use the bulb it comes with, then if/when I decide to - I can just go get one of the pumps they use to bleed brakes that have the gauge built in.

D_Enus Bentwilly

Experimental Member
Media
I bought the big mans pump once, mistake. I am a newbie pumper and it was way to big for cock pumping. I have naturally a 6in around cock and i think that tube is 3-3.5incehs in diamater. It was to big to ever try and pack with my cock. I now have a cheap 2inx8in pump that works wonders. I can, and do enjoy getting a full pack in it. I wish it were longer by at least an inch so i could really strecth out.

Hmm, I was trying to avoid my head filling the tube before my shaft, and "plugging" the tube. My head is a bit more than 6" around, and according to some charts I'm supposed to use a tube with 2" or more diameter, what's the problem with having such a large tube? as long as it expands? I don't really care about "packing" a tube..

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, I was trying to avoid my head filling the tube before my shaft, and "plugging" the tube. My head is a bit more than 6" around, and according to some charts I'm supposed to use a tube with 2" or more diameter, what's the problem with having such a large tube? as long as it expands? I don't really care about "packing" a tube..

I mentioned before that the big man's tube is an imposing tube to some with its 2.79" diameter even a 6" girth won't fill that thing without problem. The balls will definitely get sucked in at unexpected times. Rather painful, but you get over it comes with the territory. Most beginner size tubes are 1.75-2.25, anyone with a 6" girth should be 2+ like you mentioned. Having a larger tube than recommended can only cause for a bad experience in the beginning stages. I progressed quickly thru tubes and continued going bigger until I couldn't pack it cock only anymore. It's what I used as my gauge for success if you will. THe time it takes to pack a tube gets shorter and shorter will indicate its time for an upgrade. You would be selling yourself short to not want to pack a tube because that's when all the fun starts!

Not having a gauge I have found in many of My trainees has caused them to not gain as fast as the others who do. You can't always feel the changes in pressure but with a gauge you can determine what pressures feel good to you, which are too light, which are too much, what your max out is. Pumping without a gauge is like weight lifting without knowing how much weight you are lifting. Just knowing that one is heavier than the other isn't enough because you will eventually get stronger but you never really know how much and how far you have really progressed.

I've also noticed that the guys who start this out "half way" shelf their plans for growing within 2 weeks. Those that learn what they need, get what they need, and devote time and effort stick with it longer. I have seen atypical things happen in both circumstances so don't hold that as gospel.

Take this serious and you will get serious results.

So you're saying I should get a different tube and a hand pump with a gauge on it?

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
Hi I tried one of the cheaper pumps back in the day and found it to be disappointing with little to no result. So one day I was feeling like doing something exciting and I took the plunge to buy a Dr Joel set. It was worth the money. It comes with a 2 inch diameter tube that was somewhat tight but which was easy to fill. Soon after I upgraded to a 2.5 inch tube. So the custom sizing is great. And having a pump with a gauge really helps you to understand which level of pressure works for you. BTW I should mention that you don't have to buy the sets. I found the same hand pump on ebay - it's used for brake fluid pumping I believe - for a fraction of the price (just make sure it wasn't used in a garage before!) and I found an cheap online supplier of custom size tubes (in the range of $30).

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everythig you said is dead on redbull! I had some success with some cheap store bought pumps but didn't start seeing real results until I got higher quality tubes and a handle with a gauge. I have I few videos that show my tube progression. They are not in chronological order because I can't post my newer ones because of their format but I will link to the ones I have.

These are for reference, not trying to hijack your thread dude.

This video is fairly new but I'm using a small 2.25x9 tube and completely filled it upon placing my cock in it.
Insintex2's Videos

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This one is from about 3 years ago using my big man's tube, not quite as full as I can fill it now but you get the idea. I have newer ones I just have to convert.

Insintex2's Videos

This one shows a 3.5"x10" full cock only some time back.

Insintex2's Videos

Here is another one in the 3.5x10 being filled before your eyes.

Insintex2's Videos

OK, I got my pump, no gauge for pressure yet, but I have a quick question.

Is one of the problems with not having the gauge/break pump thing that the ball pumper that comes with these things isnt capable of creating large enough vacuum? I ask because I tried it out and the ball gets stuck in a compressed state, and after I dont see any temporary increase in width/length/weight.

Inside the tube I may have been a bit larger than normal, also I didn't do it for very long so maybe a longer pump session would show more results?

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry for the delayed response but the ball pump handle is not efficient for pumping with as it does not maintain a seal. The key to pumping is keeping pressure stable for extended periods of time. Not creating enough stable pressure is the main down fall of many beginner pumpers. Frustration sets in real fast, so to cut that part out and allow for better success it is highly recommended that you go with a handle with a gauge. Also for safety and monitoring purposes. I know that they cost a bit but due to its universal nature it can be used for every pump you get in the future, at some point you may just need to purchase cylinders and they can be considerably cheaper than buying a whole system.

I must say that everyone I have seen take "modified shortcuts" with pumping never sees results, bashes pumping for being ineffective, and ends up ultimately not gaining. With any work out program following proper methods is key to getting desirable results. I encourage you for sake of you gaining the size you want is to get the proper equipment for the job. I would to add another success story to the pile instead of another failed attempt.

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
I must say that everyone I have seen take "modified shortcuts" with pumping never sees results, bashes pumping for being ineffective, and ends up ultimately not gaining. With any work out program following proper methods is key to getting desirable results. I encourage you for sake of you gaining the size you want is to get the proper equipment for the job. I would to add another success story to the pile instead of another failed attempt.

This may be posted somewhere else on site (if so please repost a link), but what sort of routine do you recommend for pumping?