Being "accused" of having a boner...

rlmnn

Just Browsing
Media
This is a question for the show-ers among you:

1.) Have you ever been "accused" (commented at) for having a hard on because somebody mistook your huge flaccid size for a semi or a hard on in your pants.

2.) At what age and in what situation did that happen (mostly)?

3.) Did you then (after the comment) get a real erection?

4.) How did you feel?

I'm curious! Thanks for any reply.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
happened to me recently. Was at a friend's house. The way I was seated made my bulge apparent. He said "Man, what's with the boner?" Didn't believe me when I said it was soft, so I had to put my hand on it and twist it to show him :)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I can say is it's probably better than having a boner and being accused of not having one.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Matthew@Oct 21 2005, 05:47 AM
All I can say is it's probably better than having a boner and being accused of not having one.
[post=353779]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't you think that begs the question, "Why would someone accuse you of NOT having a boner?" (Unless of course you were in the middle of sex!).

"What you DON'T have a boner, LEAVE the premises....NOW!!!!"

2big

1st Like
Media
when i was in college, a group of friends had rented out half of a local pool for some girl's birthday. (the other half was a kiddie pool). we were all swimming and diving and just having fun. because i hate to show how big i am soft (issues growing up), i had my self nicely tucked away in a speedo under my board shorts. well running around it worked itself from pointing down to pointing 'out' across my thigh--which i hadnt even really noticed. getting out of the pool one time i heard this 'hey you!' come from over where the kids were splashing around. i didnt realize this lady was yelling at me. so, again she yelled 'HEY!' so i looked over (as was everyone by this time as she had yelled at the top of her lungs) and she proceeded by saying something like 'you are being completely indecent showing yourself off like that. you've been running around here the whole time unable to control your hormones. its indecent and rude to be so blatantly aroused in front of all these kids!' EVERYONE in the place was watching her, then turned to me, and EVERYONE looked at how (because of getting out of the pool) my cock was running across my thigh and VERY obvious because of the suction from the water. i basically stammered back 'i'm not' and turned and kept walking with my friend. she yelled a bit more and by then i wanted to die. everyone who hadn't looked at my crotch before was staring at it the whole party. i ended up spending the rest of the party in the pool because i was too embarassed to get out. some of my friends came over and asked if i really wasn't hard, etc. so the rest of the party i also spent 'defending' my size.
i dont know if its just me, but i seem to be drawn to people who make my size a very obvious topic of ridicule.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 21 2005, 01:57 AM
Don't you think that begs the question, "Why would someone accuse you of NOT having a boner?" (Unless of course you were in the middle of sex!).

"What you DON'T have a boner, LEAVE the premises....NOW!!!!"
[post=353784]Quoted post[/post]​

I've turned quite a few boner-less guests out on their ear.

Believe you me, this is a bigger problem...

Than we may ever know.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pony boy@Oct 22 2005, 03:24 AM
sometimes i just want to whip it out and show them that there are people who have a large flaccid size.
[post=354074]Quoted post[/post]​

Umm, just for the record, don't do that.

Jace: I just had a comment directed towards me this week about having a hard on all the time. Since I am small framed and have a larger than average penis I show all the time. This old guy, older than my grandpa, made the comment that I walked around all the time like I had a hard on. I wanted to ask him what he was doing looking at my crotch. We were at a Fraternal Organization that I am an Officer in so I couldn't really say anything like I wanted. So I just laughed and said "nah".

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by absinthium+Oct 22 2005, 03:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(absinthium &#064; Oct 22 2005, 03:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GoneA@Oct 21 2005, 01:57 AM
Don&#39;t you think that begs the question, "Why would someone accuse you of NOT having a boner?" (Unless of course you were in the middle of sex&#33;).

"What you DON&#39;T have a boner, LEAVE the premises....NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;"
[post=353784]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve turned quite a few boner-less guests out on their ear.

Believe you me, this is a bigger problem...

Than we may ever know.
[post=354067]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

maybe your parties just aren&#39;t sexaully stimulating.

A little S/M may do the trick.

B_BonerPS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When did I have my first boner....honestly can't remember but it was a very young age. I would spring one most of the time, anytime. I first had gym in jr. high and would spring one and start a chain reaction in the showers. Nothing was ever said. In high school, same thing bone city in the showers and maybe a few others would enjoy one too. I was often accused for having a boner especially from guys I had gym with. Not much has changed...still spring one at the gym and I love it....

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Considering I'm a grower not a shower, yeah I've been accused twice. Both when at school, once in the locker rooms and someone pointed and said "Jordan's got a hardon." Knowing that this was the ultimate 'shame' because it meant you were gay (yeah, I know, I know) I just dropped my underwear again and said "No I haven't, what were you doing looking anyway?" Turned the situation right round.

I wouldn't recommend that action everywhere, we were after all in the locker room getting changed!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
1) Yes, a number of times, and by several persons (my cousin while i was holding a classmate's -female- hand, a friend while we were sunbathing, another friend while a policeman was checking me at the airport....)

2) From 16 to the other day

3) A couple of times

4) At first always embarassed, but sometimes also horny because my bulge was so evident to mean an hard on to others.

1) yeah also several times but i am not really a shower i am in between i think

2) i remember once when i was 16, at a soccer playground, i had my jogging pants on with thight underwear, so the girl who was there started flirting and when she stood in front of me she said "HEY! you've got a boner!" but it was just flaccid so i told her no that's just me

3)i didn't got a real erection but i'm sure it went semi-hard

4) i felt great, i remember that i was thinkin' is it that big that you think it's hard?? lol

Rob the Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1. As I am a dedicated freeballer with a reasonably sized cock, I do show often and several times have been asked if I was 'aroused' or did I have a boner.
2. This happened a lot when I was 14 - 17 years old - plenty after I started freeballing.
3. Initially I often did get a real huge erection but I am so used to it now that only when I'm in a real horny state does the compliment make me catch a hard on.
4. I love it. A free hard cock when freeballing is the best.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
So many times! As a competitive swimmer since age 9 kids would make fun and say he's got a boner and even some adults but it was just very large soft since that age and when I hit the showers I would prove it was not a boner...In highschool same thing happened swimming teams from other shools would say "checkout the hard kid" untill again I would prove my point that I was not hard in the showers after the meet! My friends and schoolmates knew but it was just the people who never saw me before.
and still to this day at the YMCA and when there is new people swimming they will stare and make comments but it does not bother me I have been having this done to me since age 9. I have posted some threads about this large at a young age thing before, I was larger than most adult males at age nine and the comments made about it at the YMCA about myself and my brothers. Dad was a big help when we were growing up saying not to let it bother us and we were different and people would stare and say things, and as long as they did not touch us at all it would be fine. We could go to him for help with any questions we had and he would tell us like it is...He made growing up allot easier for us,not like some kids afraid to ask these days about anything sexual or anything about their bodies. He is still there for myself and my brothers and I thank god everyday for that! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

jackhung3

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not too long ago, I stayed a friends house and had a sheet laid over me.. I was totally flaccid, but one of my mates sais "Jack's got an erection!"

I really didnt but hey made me grin!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FIrst I want to know why someone would have the nerve to even say something to you .That automatically implicates them as a crotch watcher. I would have said, "Did you enjoy the show?" LOL!

Exactly! I was in a work-related situation last year (I'm 41). A woman (who I don't know!) made a comment about me being aroused. I didn't know what to say. I was horrified she thought she had the right to say anything like that, and that she wasn't actually listening to what I was saying at the time:tongue: . I expected it from kids at school not mature women.

If there is a next time I'll use your words to get me strated, and then add a few of my own at the end.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been told I need to get myself under control and I'll tell them I am in complete control. Then I'm asked why I'm aroused, I tell them I'm not it's just big and ask you wanna see?

I've been in the same situation as 2Big where a woman at the pool made a big scene over my bulge, that's why I now wear board shorts.