Being grinded on

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Understood, and some guys do position themselves and take liberties for that. At the same time, it can be tough to honestly avoid in very crowded places, especially nightclubs. I've been in clubs that were so crowded that every step literally had some part of your body rubbing up against someone. I always apologize though.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not just Wikipedia -- that's almost straight out of the guidelines we have at work.

Guidelines, shmidelines - I dry hump the H.R. Director all day at work. She keeps saying that she doesn't like it, but I know in my heart of hearts that she craves my big bulge against her breasts, ass, hands and face... especially when the other guys in the office look on and cheer me on.

:awink:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guidelines, shmidelines - I dry hump the H.R. Director all day at work. She keeps saying that she doesn't like it, but I know in my heart of hearts that she craves my big bulge against her breasts, ass, hands and face... especially when the other guys in the office look on and cheer me on.

:awink:
I work in the wrong place. :mad:

:biggrin1:

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it happens but that's why god gave me elbows and knees. you assault me and i assault you right back. sometimes i really hate men *sigh*

I agree, grinding on strangers is rude (I am being a prude in two consecutive posts now). When girls do that to me, I take one large step to the side, which disorients them long enough to escape. However, grinding with someone you know is crazy hot.

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ugh... it happened to me once on the subway and I felt incredibly violated.

It's so... oh God... it creeps me out to think about it.

Be a man and talk to me. Who knows, you might get somewhere. Don't just grind on me.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last year, a woman grinded on me big time on the subway. It was pretty crowded and most people were really close to one another, but she came to stand right in front of me. She kept rubbing her ass against my crotch and I was breathing really heavily into her hair and right ear. At one point, she even squeezed my cock with her buttocks. I was pretty shocked, too, as she was in her mid-twenties and very good-looking - not the kind of woman I expected would do that. Oh well, no complaints. :D

I wouldn't complain either, if some woman did that to me. None ever have, though. Probably never will...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From wikipedia; "Sexual assault is any physical contact of a sexual nature without voluntary consent".

Oh give me a break,

This is nothing more than situational ethics and moral relativism. It allows virtually anybody to claim sexual assault over virtually any little touch whether intentional or not.

This sort of thinking degrades true sexual assault and will only hurt women in the long run. Crying sexual assault over some of these relatively benign issues is the same of the boy crying wolf, soon too will sexual assault and rape will be trivialized.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh give me a break,

This is nothing more than situational ethics and moral relativism. It allows virtually anybody to claim sexual assault over virtually any little touch whether intentional or not.

This sort of thinking degrades true sexual assault and will only hurt women in the long run. Crying sexual assault over some of these relatively benign issues is the same of the boy crying wolf, soon too will sexual assault and rape will be trivialized.
no, your sort of thinking trivialises!

a person's body is their own. to push sexual contact onto them without any indication that it migt be wanted, to say that behaviour is ok and socially accepted, is giving the message that it's fine to disrespect.

you're standing there saying people shouldn't get angry or upset about being groped & dry humped...and can't see why that attitude is the top of the slippery slope. you're making it sound like it's ok as long as the dick doesn't enter.

nobody here is "crying wolf". they simply stated their views, their reactions. nobody said they made a fuss, called the cops, hired a lawyer.

respect. it's not hard.
i give it, i expect it.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It allows virtually anybody to claim sexual assault over virtually any little touch whether intentional or not.

As they say, "It's all about perception," so yes, virtually anybody can claim sexual assault at any time.

That's why I stay the hell away from any female I work with. One of them's going to make up some bullshit just to fuck me over. They can even be caught telling the lie, and I'd still be fucked -- an accusation, no matter how unfounded, is bad enough to ruin a career.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men in general can not possibly know what it is like to have this done but to also feel afraid.

I am a sexually out there woman however I do not like my personal space being violated without invite.

Casually flirting with a guy, eye contact, smiles then moving against him to initiate a public grinding VERY cool. A manky 5 foot sweaty office man with bad skin and breath grinding on me uninvited is CREEPY and wrong.

Guys on here are all saying it is cool and us women should just settle down with the sexual assult theory. However women need to be wary in public when a stranger does this. Men do not ( usually") need to approach random sexual attention with such caution.

So yes grinding can be hot when you like and are attracted to someone , and feel safe to enjoy it. grinding on someone on public transport uninvited is just creepy.

x

Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We shouldn't get angry about some guy grinding his cock against us on a train? It's a short leap there from not getting angry to some guy groping our tits. It's a sexual assault and anyone who thinks it isn't must have a very strange world view where it's ok for a guy to rub his cock against anyone he fancies.

In a night club the atmosphere is totally different, you're there to enjoy yourself, you're giving off signals and you're with friends which makes you feel more secure.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Casually flirting with a guy, eye contact, smiles then moving against him to initiate a public grinding VERY cool.

That's why I'm never the initiator. If a woman wants to, then that's cool. But since I'm usually wrong about her signals (and some are just dickteases anyway), I become the bad guy if I try to start something.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We shouldn't get angry about some guy grinding his cock against us on a train? It's a short leap there from not getting angry to some guy groping our tits. It's a sexual assault and anyone who thinks it isn't must have a very strange world view where it's ok for a guy to rub his cock against anyone he fancies.

In a night club the atmosphere is totally different, you're there to enjoy yourself, you're giving off signals and you're with friends which makes you feel more secure.

I agree. I would not want this to happen anywhere except a night club.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed. If I'm out on the dance floor, it's kind of expected in a way.

But on a train or a subway.. it's just... creepy and gross!
do we sign a consent form at the door?

is our entry fee a whore's fee?

why can't we just go dancing, feel the music & have some fun?

it's a very small number of men who do this but it puts lots of women off going out.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why can't we just go dancing, feel the music & have some fun?

it's a very small number of men who do this but it puts lots of women off going out.
While this ongoing debate has been slightly amusing, I just need to say that if you're going to be put off by men grinding on you in a club, stay home.

It's not an inherent insult for a man to grind on you at a club. If you don't like it, tell him to back off. I find men to be very accommodating that way. For some people, dancing is mostly about grinding. Especially when they've been drinking. So getting pissy about this is just a waste of emotion, IMO.

Last night, I was out and this man wanted to dance with me, but I didn't want to dance with him, so what did I do when he wouldn't back off upon request? I danced-walked around the floor until he got tired of following me and looking an ass. It was no sweat off my brow. I still got my groove on and he left me alone. Mission accomplished.

Men aren't inherently evil, they just want to dance and possibly get laid. I can't blame them.