being hung makes you walk funny?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Jul 13, 2004.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

does being hung makes you walk funny? people telll me that I walk with my legs wider apart and when I sit down I keep my legs wide open and woman look at me like my fly is down. :eek:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yup.

What we guys need is a world-famous designer to come up with a permanent line of clothing for the hung man.

You'll know we've arrived in haute couteur when Kmart, Target & Wal-Mart's Mens Departments have MEN, BIG MEN and HUNG MEN sections. :p

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Jock straps and cups first !!!!!!!!

4. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

I agree 100% but.......The reason is not the meat it is the BALLS that get in the way! Do you not agree KINK? B)

5. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    yes... oh god yes.. we need the cups... I was kicked outa sports in high school for complaining about the cup...

Calvin Kline's Hung men line

Also, I have been told i walk funny, a chica i went to the beach with on a science club trip mentioned to a friend "Garrett sure does walk like he's got alot of weight on his shoulders" my friends reply was "It's not on his shoulders.. try between his legs"

6. Donk

Donk New Member

Yes! This is a topic I don't recall seeing being raised on this board before, and it's one of those threads that makes me say "It's not just me!"

I have often been told I walk funny, and, when I am conscious of it, I realize I do tend to walk with a wide stance. When I was a little kid, other kids sometimes asked me if I was bow-legged. At the time, I was not aware that I had something bigger than average between my legs and I was really puzzled by that question because I was also not aware that my walk was at all unusual.

On a related note, I have known some girls who also walk funny, but in their case only for a few hours in the morning. ;-)

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I'm so lucky I don't have that problem unless my underwear hikes up!

I think a Japanese panty-fetish comes to mind, "yoink".

8. txquis

Gold Member

Ah, to be able to walk without my
    balls bouncing around...or stuck
    to my legs when i have been sitting too long.

I see guys who cross their legs
    and i think, i always sit with my legs spread out
    because i need to breathe.
    LOL.

9. Max

Max New Member

I agree; I never fold my legs over each other either and it gives me a twinge to see men who do.

I know that I have always had a funny walk, but lots of people do when you think about it and make a point of watching them. In my case it has a lot to do with almost always being in a hurry. I have never attributed it to being well endowed.

But if for any reason I am out without a jockstrap keeping everything supported and under control, then on a bad day (and it would be a very bad day) -- I easily qualify for high office in the Monty Python "Ministry of Funny Walks".

10. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Well when I get a hard on my dong kind of sways of flops up and down, and considering it's size it does make me walk less rapidly and more deliberately. Also, if I get wood in my pants or something like that I definately walk 'funny'.

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I agree 100% but.......The reason is not the meat it is the BALLS that get in the way! Do you not agree KINK? B) [/b][/quote]
    When the cup just sorta' sits on top of your junk cuz the stuff won't fit inside and you get racked....it's worse than no cup at all. Playing sports in high school and college was a real challenge because the school districts had rules that ALL BOYS had to wear a protective cup and this was before they became the larger, deeper size they are today. Back in the olden' days they were this really horrible flat piece of plastic that just laid there on top of my equipment. Ouch!

And I haven't crossed my legs since about 1975 :rolleyes:

12. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Yes to it all!

I hated jockstraps when in high school. They never fit right but I just assumed everyone had the same problems! Same with condoms being uncomfortably tight! I just assumed they were uncomfortable on all the other guys!

And yeah, people have commented on my walk. Like Max, I have no idea if it's from being hung. Perhaps if Max or Donk were to agree to a penisectomy we'd know for sure. I will pass.

And I dunno how so many guys can just casually cross one knee over the other! I can do it naked by scooping up my boys and plopping them on my crotch. But that solution doesn't work in pants. :p

13. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Yes to it all!

I hated jockstraps when in high school. They never fit right but I just assumed everyone had the same problems! Same with condoms being uncomfortably tight! I just assumed they were uncomfortable on all the other guys!

And yeah, people have commented on my walk. Like Max, I have no idea if it's from being hung. Perhaps if Max or Donk were to agree to a penisectomy we'd know for sure. I will pass.

And I dunno how so many guys can just casually cross one knee over the other! I can do it naked by scooping up my boys and plopping them on my crotch. But that solution doesn't work in pants. :p

14. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I just wear western boots, that way people just think I'm walking funny because my feet are killing me :p

15. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: Mine giggles around when I walk.If it is hard,it wiggles around like a big whobbly hot hard hot dog.Sitting down bunches it up around my crotch..in my pants.Naked I squish my balls and peter.

16. Donk

Donk New Member

If that's what I think it is, I'll pass too. My scientific curiosity has its limits.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, right off the bat, I can tell you we did a similar topic like this some time ago. Jockstraps in Phys Ed were always cumbersome and to say the very least--not the most pleasant experience if you're hung, on account of, for me the wrong shift of legs when I wore the damn things, and I got a good interpretation of what it felt like to fall onto a tree branch.

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Or that really wonderful "bar" on a men's bicycle. Who designed those damn things???? Obviously didn't have a set of nads! I still remember that pain from growing up. :eek:

19. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Come to think of it, everytime I walk, people laugh at me. I guess I do walk funny.

/thinks everyone should see the classic Python bit at least once in life.

20. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: Thats what my girl Jane says about me.

Draft saved Draft deleted