Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

My best friend used to frequently fuck with my wife over a period of several years, and I totally approved. Actually it was a huge turn-on for me. Regretably, I never was in the room during their many fuck-fests. I would have loved to watch my wife driving him absolutely wild and to watch his gorgeous big cock in action. Unfortunately, I only saw it in its flaccid state, but its erect size was legendary. Even better, I would have loved to go in for sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of her. I have photos of him in my gallery.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
One of my favorite fantasies many years when we were younger and she was in super hot shape. Now we are older, and gravity has taken its toll.....

I have fucked other guys wifes while they watched, and they even ate the creampie or joined in. Also the start of many double pussy penetrations...loved it all.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

My best friend used to frequently fuck with my wife over a period of several years, and I totally approved. Actually it was a huge turn-on for me. Regretably, I never was in the room during their many fuck-fests. I would have loved to watch my wife driving him absolutely wild and to watch his gorgeous big cock in action. Unfortunately, I only saw it in its flaccid state, but its erect size was legendary. Even better, I would have loved to go in for sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of her. I have photos of him in my gallery.

I understand completely..I have a friend who is shall I say HUGE....12.5 inches and thick as a wrist... my wife is gorgeous..with big tits, a great ass and thick nipples (see Gallery)... he has often said he was attracted to her.....and when she heard he was packing 12.5 inches (she heard him on a phone conversation), she was interested in fucking him. It never came to be...but I'd love to see her take that big dick....Just once....

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry, but the idea of having an mmf threesome is pretty hot. I would never tolerate my wife/girlfriend having sex with another guy behind my back, but if we took turns penetrating her while the other guy was kissing her neck, sucking on her tits, sucking on her tongue, etc while she was rubbing her clit? I'm down. lol

I've actually asked girls about threesomes before, and they usually say "NO." When I mention the above scenario, a lot of girls say "Wow. . .that actually sounds hot."

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
dont understand how a bi man doesnt join in to see his best friend fuck his wife, and i understand it wasnt a one time thing. what are you waiting for ? go find a man, and watch him fuck your wifes brains out.
a good friend of mine fucks my girlfriend (i always am prensent), i love to share her and watch her as she enjoys.
have had my share of being woth a cukold couples, so good for my ego hihi

Pardon my ignorence but what is Cukold ?:confused:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cukold means that you basically have another man take your wife- and because you are the weaker of the two men, you are unable to prevent it or protect her virtue from the intruder. I'm not sure if being a cukold man means that you take pleasure from being cukold- or the word just refers to the act itself. Time for a wiki search :)

Lots of guys kinda get off on it, as demonstrated from this thread, I guess. The term has been around in literature for a LONG time- Shakespeare was a fan.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I dont have a wife, but if I did this wouldn't be for me. I don't think I could let my mate only get the good bit when it was me going through the sickness and health, for richer for poorer" stuff. I'd be like Get your own fucking wife!
lol

Reactions: Theecstatics

bsb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I don't have a wife, I've thought in the past that it would be pretty damn hot for my girlfriends to get fucked by someone else for me to watch.
Hasn't happened yet, though...

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no, but I was the occasional third with some friends for a while.
That's how he and I discovered out bi sides, because of her dare.
I was thicker and had a bigger head, but he was hair fraction longer.
I know they discussed bringing her gf in, but don't know if she finally agreed.

After a few years, she had a change of mind, but he and I would
still get together occasionally.
Then I guess she put her foot down, because he decided he "wasn't interested", anymore. They were going thru a rough patch, and I know he wasn't telling her stuff like we really were just going out to movies and stuff.
(she had him pretty much whipped, and he acted totally different whenever she wasn't around, more open and such.)

Reactions: bongo555

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
As a new person to this site, I am pleased to see that several people have responded to my original post on this topic! Hey, rickzv, greek dude, bigboy9239, kevman, iamhard89, dickman45885, and hockeyfan86, we seem to have something in common.

In light on the following comments from collegedude1 and mister 1973, I guess I'll elaborate a bit more.

Collegedude1: "I'm sorry, but I don't get it. You never "pushed" the issue? Your best friend was fucking your wife! If you wanted to watch, why did you need their permission?"

Mister 1973: "dont understand how a bi man doesnt join in to see his best friend fuck his wife, and i understand it wasnt a one time thing."

At the time, my wife and I had on open marriage. While she was loving and fucking our best friend, I was having my own relationships. Those relationships centered mostly around making up for a lifetime of never acting out the gay side of my bi nature. I loved my wife and my friend, and I totally got off on them having their relationship becoming sexual. It did not feel like it was my place to necessarily dictate that it had to be a threesome, especially since he is straight, even though I obviously would have been very happy to have things go in that direction.

My friend knew that if at any time I had had objections to their relationship, my wife would have stopped having sex with him. It was a big turn-on to know, although it was not verbalized directly, how much my friend appreciated my willingness to let him fuck my wife, the woman he craved so much more than any of the many other women he had known and fucked. I was reluctant to push a threesome because, from a strictly selfish point of view, I was already getting so much emotional satisfaction out of their relationship as it was, and I did not want to jeopardize all that.

For me, sharing my wife with my best friend made me feel close to him in a totally trusting, intimate, blood-brother kind of way that satisfied longings dating from my early childhood. Also, as I have said, their relationship was intensely arousing to me, even in the absence of my own direct participation or observation of their sex.

Back then sex with my wife was incredibly enhanced by the knowledge that my friend had been fucking her and blasting his cum deep inside her earlier in the day. Another really hot aspect of the whole thing resulted from the fact that my friend would occasionally cum prematurely when he was with my wife. Now, this guy was reported to really know how to use the great equipment that he had and to be able to sustain his sexual performance for very extended periods, but sometimes with my wife he just could not hold back. She would end up a bit frustrated by not having that final crushing orgasm she was counting on. When she got home on such occasions, she would be super horny and would look to me to finish the job, so to speak. It was a huge turn-on to realize how uncontrollably aroused my friend had been while fucking my wife, and I got off amazingly strongly knowing that I was a direct extension of, and for my wife, a culmination of, their earlier super-heated sexual encounter.

Yes, in retrospect, I do regret that I had not pushed for a threesome. As I have said, I would love to have forever emblazened in my memory the actual sight of their gorgeous naked bodies together and the sight of my friend's huge cock fucking the cunt I love. But even without that whole added dimension, my best friend loving my wife and fucking her over and over and over again was just a fantastic experience. Somehow in retrospect it was even better than the many other experiences that my wife and I have had with actual hot threesomes involving various straight and bi men. Go figure.