Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it's turned out to be the Hardwear horseshoe shaped cockring. My wife's first comment was, "doesn't that thing hurt?" but when she felt me slide inside, her next comment was simply, "ohhhh." And no complaints. Go to my.hardwear.com.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd love to hear men's comments on how they like the fleshlight and if they've used one, which one

i got my boy a fleshlight (okay, several fleshlights :redface:) as a surprise ya dating a pervert gift. i even started a thread here on LSPG asking if men would be freaked out if their girlfriend gave them a fleshlight and which sleeve was the best to buy. the menfolk of LPSG were ever so helpful with recommending their favorites and reassuring me that my boyfriend wouldn't scream or run away.

bonus gift for me: i love watching the boy use his fleshlight. :biggrin1:

i ordered one of the Hardware cockrings for him after reading a thread here on the tiny bit o'metal wonder they are.

*vista is evil and randomly deletes huge chucks of text.... i hate vista*

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Fleshlight's are alright. Definitely worth trying at least once. Nothing compares to the real thing though, I'd say it was a step up from your hand, but that's about it