Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone tried JNoutlet.com? They seem pretty good value, was thinking about the Kaplan tube, as a starter tube. Just don't want to order somethign from a company and then nothing arrive! Also hope that they do international deliver, the $ - £ rate works great for me, so the prices are even better at the moment!

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Vacutech is the high end cylinder of choice. (Plus their customer service rocked when I ordered mine in 99)

Their thick wall cylinders really pull down hard to stretch out your ligament and help to get a nice hanger all week long.

Here's the link to one thats cheap and will work well.
(And its on sale this week!)
Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

I agree with Rikter8 on both these points.

I have two Vacutech thickwall cylinders; very good quality and good customer service.

I also have the Harbor Freight pump, and it is the same pump being sold for much more by the pumping vendors. The only thing to keep in mind is that if you buy the Harbor Freight pump and the Vacutech cylinder, you will need to buy a male adapter for the end of the pump tubing. You can either buy it directly from Vacutech when you order the cylinder, or you can buy it from another source such as item 5012K251 from McMaster-Carr.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
anyone tried JNoutlet.com? They seem pretty good value, was thinking about the Kaplan tube, as a starter tube. Just don't want to order somethign from a company and then nothing arrive! Also hope that they do international deliver, the $ - £ rate works great for me, so the prices are even better at the moment!
The Kaplan tube is OK as a starter tube, as long as you understand what you are getting for the price. It comes with a plastic pump, and reports of handles breaking are not uncommon. My big concern about Kaplan is the cylinder; it's tapered, which makes it easier to pack the head before achieving full shaft expansion.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that was my suspicion also.

thanks or the link. Damn... what a price! looks very similiar to PE marketed pump.. hope they are a canadian friendly site

Most of them are made in china anyway.
It IS the same that LAP-DIST pump works sells. (lap-dist.com) The only difference is the sticker that says "NW PUMP WORKS". Big deal.

It works the same, holds the same amount of vacuum...why pay more?

Scuse me. Its a CPC made connector (Colder Products Company).
Attached are photos of the Male that goes onto your clear tubing, and the female that screws into your cylinder.
They also make a Female to barb, so you can make your own Male/Female/Female Y buddy connector for the fraction of the cost as well.

Attachments

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
The Kaplan tube is OK as a starter tube, as long as you understand what you are getting for the price. It comes with a plastic pump, and reports of handles breaking are not uncommon. My big concern about Kaplan is the cylinder; it's tapered, which makes it easier to pack the head before achieving full shaft expansion.
well fellas,i started years ago with the cheap john holmes model.then i bought a kaplan pump,which lasted for years with a bit of success.ive recently switched to nw pumpworks..so far so good.still considering a thickwall vacutech in the near future.damned!my cock has a bad pump habit!:eek:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There’s a lot of good stuff written on this thread. I too have a QS7 from Pump Toys and found it outstanding, just like the company; the original pump they sent, over two years ago, soon developed a problem and they replaced it without a quibble within a week, to the UK. Now CTC pumps, on the other hand, I found their product crap, just like the company. I watched it develop fault after fault till it eventually it fell apart in less than six months and the company couldn't give a damn! (Sorry, I’m venting my spleen here guys, but I should hate to see anyone else become a victim! )

Likewise I think thickwall are the best cylinders. Being in the UK, I’ve brought mine from Thickwall in London. I used to make my own years ago, but apart from growing lazy, I had a career change some time back and the materials became less easy to come by. The up side is the career change earned me more money, so I can now afford to buy :biggrin1:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best electrict pump is made by pumptoys called the qslogic...fantastic pump.They also make good cylinders and tubes.
Another good source for tubes and manual pumps is vacutech.

Good Luck Nypumper

You have great looking, huge balls, man. Is it because of pumping them?

Manjaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive been threatening to try the Boston Works series for quite a while. Has anybody used them before? also, i should note that i havent started pumping yet...i know it requires hardcore patience and dedication, any tips for a newbie?

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm...

looking for a new tube. not sure to go with pumptoys or vaccutech? (leaning towards a velseal)

being as am slightly above 6' around... i would best fit a 2' diameter tube? do i want to fill the tube in length during pumping or is it beter to have some room left?

any way of making my nw tube work until my new one arrives? silicone?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive been threatening to try the Boston Works series for quite a while. Has anybody used them before? also, i should note that i havent started pumping yet...i know it requires hardcore patience and dedication, any tips for a newbie?

I bought a Boston pump once and was very disappointed. It seemed to be made of plastic rather than accrilic and within a short time it started to craze and crack and was only fit for the bin. I don't know how they're constructed now, but I should bare this in mind if you're considering buying one.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
air pumps are the only ones that i've seen
The term 'air pump', or 'water pum', is a bit of a misnomer, as is the term 'pump' itself. A pump kit consists of two parts: a cylinder and a pump. Cylinders can be used either wet , or dry, but not necessarily the pump; somtimes a water trap is required in line, especially with electric pumps.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
hmmm...

looking for a new tube. not sure to go with pumptoys or vaccutech? (leaning towards a velseal)

being as am slightly above 6' around... i would best fit a 2' diameter tube? do i want to fill the tube in length during pumping or is it beter to have some room left?

any way of making my nw tube work until my new one arrives? silicone?
I like the Vacutech thickwall tube, myself, but that's a matter of personal preference. I've heard nothing but good things about the Pumptoys Velseal tubes as well.

You're more than six feet (6') around? Wow!

If you were more than six inches (6") around, that would be a different story. Do you really mean "fill the tube in length during pumping, or do you mean fill the tube in girth? This is not the silly question that it might sound like; some intentionally fill the tube in length to try to force girth growth.

But since you were talking about how big you are around, I take it that you are actually wondering about packing the tube for girth. If that's the case, my next question is, what's your goal for more growth, length or girth? If you're looking for length, the theory is that you want a closer fitting tube. With girth expansion limited, the force translates more to length.

On the other hand, if you're looking for girth, or both length and girth, you might want to go with the 2.25" tube.

What size is your current NW pump, and are you having a problem with it currently?

I hope that this makes sense to you. Let me know if you have any more questions.

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the Vacutech thickwall tube, myself, but that's a matter of personal preference. I've heard nothing but good things about the Pumptoys Velseal tubes as well.

You're more than six feet (6') around? Wow!

If you were more than six inches (6") around, that would be a different story. Do you really mean "fill the tube in length during pumping, or do you mean fill the tube in girth? This is not the silly question that it might sound like; some intentionally fill the tube in length to try to force girth growth.

But since you were talking about how big you are around, I take it that you are actually wondering about packing the tube for girth. If that's the case, my next question is, what's your goal for more growth, length or girth? If you're looking for length, the theory is that you want a closer fitting tube. With girth expansion limited, the force translates more to length.

On the other hand, if you're looking for girth, or both length and girth, you might want to go with the 2.25" tube.

What size is your current NW pump, and are you having a problem with it currently?

I hope that this makes sense to you. Let me know if you have any more questions.

thanks for the reply Lampwick,

My current tube is 10.5x2.25. i used to have a 2.5 but it got too much baggage in it's use. my NW tube isn't keeping vaccum anymore? maybe leaking where the female coupler attaches or on the top seal??

i have no trouble filling the girth in this one. and the length seems to top out around 9". perhaps slightly more. this next tube i was thinking of going with a shorter tube (9.5) and maybe a smaller diameter (2") as i read that i may be using too big of diam for any length growth?? goals are to steadily increase both girth and length

right now i'm thinking of getting a 9.5x2.25 velseal from pumptoys

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for the reply Lampwick,

My current tube is 10.5x2.25. i used to have a 2.5 but it got too much baggage in it's use. my NW tube isn't keeping vaccum anymore? maybe leaking where the female coupler attaches or on the top seal??

i have no trouble filling the girth in this one. and the length seems to top out around 9". perhaps slightly more. this next tube i was thinking of going with a shorter tube (9.5) and maybe a smaller diameter (2") as i read that i may be using too big of diam for any length growth?? goals are to steadily increase both girth and length

right now i'm thinking of getting a 9.5x2.25 velseal from pumptoys
It could be that you just need to tighten the female connector at the top of your current cylinder.

If you're pumping to nine inches or slightly more, you would not want to buy a new cylinder in a 9.5 inch length. I think the standard recommendation is two inches more than your erect length; if you're currently pumping to nine inches, you would want to buy an 11 inch long cylinder. With your current cylinder being 10.5x2.25, a new cylinder of 11x2 would seem to be a logical complement, given your dimensions.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it works out for you.

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be that you just need to tighten the female connector at the top of your current cylinder.

If you're pumping to nine inches or slightly more, you would not want to buy a new cylinder in a 9.5 inch length. I think the standard recommendation is two inches more than your erect length; if you're currently pumping to nine inches, you would want to buy an 11 inch long cylinder. With your current cylinder being 10.5x2.25, a new cylinder of 11x2 would seem to be a logical complement, given your dimensions.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it works out for you.

Good to hear from you Lampwick,

i have done another test to my tube. i put some water in it while showering and blew air from my mouth from the bottom towards the top of the tube. water sprayed out the seal joint on top. i have already siliconed around the seal as a band-aid while i await another tube.

because i am going smaller in diameter i would expect longer fills while pumping. maybe 10x2??? when i decide, order and receive, i will let you all know

thanks for the help

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just got this one sold by pumptoys.com and one of their laser inscribed tubes with am amazingly comfortable silicone seal. it cost a bundle but after experimenting with my own profiles, i can now have sessions that DO NOT cause the lymphatic buildups and tissue swelling that gives pumpers that bloated look, yet my dick gets thicker and longer. this is best pump in the industry, period.

QS-7 Owners Manual & Help

I agree. You pay for what you get. I've got 3 penis cylinders: 2"x9", 2.25"x9" and 2.5"x9" - and, the best of the lot - for cock&ball pumping - their 'Long Johnny' at 4"x9". All with the silicone seals, and that means 5-star comfort. I've just come out of the latter after a 6-hour session. None of the hideous bloating that some seem to get, just a fantastic feeling, and size!
Their site is: Welcome to PumpToys! Ask Dan any question and no one could be more helpful.
Yes, there are other good ones, but this is just an honest opinion from experience.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree. You pay for what you get. I've got 3 penis cylinders: 2"x9", 2.25"x9" and 2.5"x9" - and, the best of the lot - for cock&ball pumping - their 'Long Johnny' at 4"x9". All with the silicone seals, and that means 5-star comfort. I've just come out of the latter after a 6-hour session. None of the hideous bloating that some seem to get, just a fantastic feeling, and size!
Their site is: Welcome to PumpToys! Ask Dan any question and no one could be more helpful.
Yes, there are other good ones, but this is just an honest opinion from experience.

I believe Dan has moved on and someone else, just as helpful, now has the chair