Bi9 got banned

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
oh I have no doubt about that, lol! Oh and sorry for the typos from hell. Was in a bit of a rush to post.

I still wonder as to the seeming discrepency as to why my thread was closed and his wasn't. Of course I didn't complain about his to the mods nor make a seperate thread about it like tomcat84 decided to do to mine. I would say that maybe the mods were unaware of it, but Vince was a contributer to colldudes last thread, so there goes THAT theory.

As for cool dude himself? Don't know the guy, didn't know bi9. Can't make a call on either.

The thread you're talking about was removed this morning Nico. I don't think that you need to build a federal case about Mod caprice and inconsistency about this. :wink:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thread you're talking about was removed this morning Nico. I don't think that you need to build a federal case about Mod caprice and inconsistency about this. :wink:

Whose builing a fed case? lol It was an honest q. I was going to ask for mine to be unlocked if his remained unlocked, is all. Or for his to be locked if mine remained locked.

All about fairness. Glad to see that is what happened. I have congratulated the mods on other things, or not brought them up at all. This though, I am sure you can see, was a bit of a personal gripe, or would have been had it not been taken care of (one way or another: again if his had remained up and open I WOULD have made a request to unlock mine, if it is even still up, as it may have been removed all together, and feel free to do so forthwith:biggrein: again, fairness)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To lazy to edit. So adding seperate:

I feel on the whole that you all do a good job. I will occasionally disagree. It happens. Fisagreements, on my part at least, do not change my overall feelings or relationships with people. Nor do the rabdom agreements I find myself in with people I can`t stand (and who can`t stand me)

All is good.

And again is wasn`t making a federal case you butt:tongue:

I only had to so to the state level! :lmao:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you forgot to fix your spelling errors when you edited this

To lazy to edit. So adding seperate:

I feel on the whole that you all do a good job. I will occasionally disagree. It happens. Fisagreements, on my part at least, do not change my overall feelings or relationships with people. Nor do the rabdom agreements I find myself in with people I can`t stand (and who can`t stand me)

All is good.

And again is wasn`t making a federal case you butt:tongue:

I only had to so to the state level! :lmao:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you forgot to fix your spelling errors when you edited this
No I didn't. just didn't have a chance to edit period.:redface: lol. I just have a hectic life and am far to tired at night to write things. So if I happen to see something I will post then and there. Sometimes this results in less than stellar spelling on my part, if I am rushing to post before darting off somewhere or other.

But I understand that a whole slew of people here hate, abhor, detest, loathe, and really don't care for, poor spelling. So to them I extend my most sincere and heartfelt...no. If a person or two cannot forgive a spelling error on a big dick site...well perhaps they have far to much time on their hands.

If this does not describe you, or you were just playfully pointing this out, then you get my actual sincere apology.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No I didn't. just didn't have a chance to edit period.:redface: lol. I just have a hectic life and am far to tired at night to write things. So if I happen to see something I will post then and there. Sometimes this results in less than stellar spelling on my part, if I am rushing to post before darting off somewhere or other.

But I understand that a whole slew of people here hate, abhor, detest, loathe, and really don't care for, poor spelling. So to them I extend my most sincere and heartfelt...no. If a person or two cannot forgive a spelling error on a big dick site...well perhaps they have far to much time on their hands.

If this does not describe you, or you were just playfully pointing this out, then you get my actual sincere apology.

I keep trying to tell people - they aren't spelling errors! They're typos, resulting from having a brain that works too fast for your fingers to keep up. You know how to spell.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep trying to tell people - they aren't spelling errors! They're typos, resulting from having a brain that works too fast for your fingers to keep up. You know how to spell.
:hug: That is it exactly! When you have one million brilliant ideas a minute, like I do...:tongue:

Oh and Bi9 got rebanned:

hu9e - previously banned as Bi9

See how little imagination he showed in his retun name? Seriously, we could have picked out a far more clever one!

If only there was a thread where we could suggest names for members trying to sneak back in through improper channels...:confused:

:lmao: