bicycle pants

bumbleball

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Besides riding...where do you wear them? Do you show a massive bulge? what were the reactions or comments on your package?

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you wear cycling shorts off the bike you will look like you are wearing diapers underneath spandex shorts.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TroMag is of course 100% correct! The padding pretty much obscures the exact anatomy.....
spandex without padding? I'm sorry, what guy wears that? for what reason?
I wear spandex without padding for swimming. But I would look like an ass clown walking around with them away from a pool, so I'm not sure where bumbleball is wearing or seeing guys wearing spandex shorts just walking around.

ILSpandexBulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I cannot fathom wearing the bike shorts with the padding inside. I wear them cycling, walking/running, swimming, and in hosts of other occasion; up to and including because it's Saturday (or any other day)!

Reactions: 22cyclist22

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Besides riding...where do you wear them? Do you show a massive bulge? what were the reactions or comments on your package?
I only wear them when I ride my bike. I just bought a new pair of black and white Pearl Izumi bib shorts. They're hot, like a singlet, but have the necessary pad that hides the view of the goods when you're limp. Their is a bulge for sure, but no VPL unless I get a semi or a boner and it pushes past the pad.

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear them by biking. Yes there is an bulge.
I put my massive big balls in it and so it don't hurt on the saddle.
My dick i put upwarts.
When we stop for a drink i know it shows a too big bulge. When walking i hold my hand for the bulge, specily when there are kids.

You have to realise that some people think you have an erection, not everyone can know that you are wellendownd.
But the other side of the stroy is that you haven't to be embrassed about your bulge.

PZAHLER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I wear spandex shorts / tights (padded or not). And when I'm biking to gym, I workout in them (no padded).

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wear lycra/spandex tights when riding or running...no padding, it's just feels so much more comfortable and yes i do have a bulge that is quite visible. I have different coloured tights and the lighter colorued ones seem to show it off more..

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I gotta have the chamois. Any significant distance and I get terrible chafing otherwise.

I only wear my cycling shorts while cycling, and while on my bike it's not particularly noticeable during the ride given my body position. With the movement I find the most comfortable position (and where it otherwise ends up anyways) is to have my penis at the hip resting across my left thigh.

When I get off my bike it does tend to be a little (well, a lot) noticeable as you can see a distinct shape. Not at all subtle, especially with lighter coloured fabrics.

For running I've taken to wearing CW-X shorts in recent years and find that while they are plenty tight they are also quite supportive and so everything is very well controlled and actually reduced a little. Not so great for the ego, but it feels good to wear and keeps everything from flapping about.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Draws way too much negative attention so when I am biking I wear my shirt out over the shorts. Wish I could wear them more often because the unpadded ones are really comfortable too :)

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TroMag is of course 100% correct! The padding pretty much obscures the exact anatomy.....
spandex without padding? I'm sorry, what guy wears that? for what reason?

Haha funny that you say that because I have some spandex shorts for running, but I always wear another pair of athletic shorts over them. I wear them because I hate the feeling of my balls and dick swinging around when I am running.