Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You make a nice point , but I've noticed for gigger guys/guys with big bellies even if their length isn't showing due to their weight, a lot of times it still shows the thickness. In my book hung can mean long or thicker than average.

This is also true. I suppose with the added affect of shortened length, the girth looks a bit more exaggerated. It'll look more like a chode or really thick. For example my bone pressed 7 x 5.25 looks like 5 x 5.25 non bone pressed which would seem really thick or a chode by definition. Never really thought about it like that.

Reactions: find83

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is also true. I suppose with the added affect of shortened length, the girth looks a bit more exaggerated. It'll look more like a chode or really thick. For example my bone pressed 7 x 5.25 looks like 5 x 5.25 non bone pressed which would seem really thick or a chode by definition. Never really thought about it like that.
Personally, never had an issues with guys that have extra weight. I actually find them hot, but Like you said there's that confidence issues. The gay community isn't nice when you don't fit the ideals. So it makes a lot of guys second guess themselves even if they are hung and good looking but don't fit the ideal measurements or criteria

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, never had an issues with guys that have extra weight. I actually find them hot, but Like you said there's that confidence issues. The gay community isn't nice when you don't fit the ideals. So it makes a lot of guys second guess themselves even if they are hung and good looking but don't fit the ideal measurements or criteria
Oh absolutely. I think some people need to empathize a bit toward bigger people and their confidence issues. There are some nasty people out there. I understand being fat isn't most people's ideal look. I understand it can gross some people out but when "anonymous" or covered by the veil of distance through internet, it can bring out the worst in those people and it really scarred me. Unless you really walked in my body, it's hard to understand why I and others like me are they way we are. (Please no offense to you personally, not saying you specifically cannot understand but ESPECIALLY really fit muscular men like yourself are really... "privileged" in the gay dating world.)

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh absolutely. I think some people need to empathize a bit toward bigger people and their confidence issues. There are some nasty people out there. I understand being fat isn't most people's ideal look. I understand it can gross some people out but when "anonymous" or covered by the veil of distance through internet, it can bring out the worst in those people and it really scarred me. Unless you really walked in my body, it's hard to understand why I and others like me are they way we are. (Please no offense to you personally, not saying you specifically cannot understand but ESPECIALLY really fit muscular men like yourself are really... "privileged" in the gay dating world.)
No offense taken. I can't relate, I've been skinny most my life and workout to get big. Where I can understand( and by no way it's the samething) is being short. only 5'6" here. So you do get people rejection because of that. but I have seen the vitriol people spew at big women and men and It's just plain mean, they clearly are trying to hurt people with their comments.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To be honest, if it's anything like my own experience it's because as a big guy my dick does NOT look big at all, and the only way to look huge is to be so hung it's ridiculous, like a true 9 x 7 or something.

Also just take a look at many profiles in grindr and you see sooo many "no fats" as well as actually getting hate messages body shaming me. I stay reserved and never put myself out there as a result. Therefore it gets rare to find such men. By the war Growlr and other Gay Bear dating apps are better to find guys like me.
I find the “bigger guys” like you to frequently be better lovers than a lot of more muscular gym-type men. It’s not always fair to generalize, but I’ve had experience with muscle guys and I guess they think they’re doing me a favor by throwing me a fuck or whatever, and then all they do is ram it in as hard as they can. No style, no finesse, and with little concern on whether I’m actually enjoying it.

Whereas (again hate to generalize but) guys with less than perfect bodies with some gut seem far more interested it my pleasure as well as theirs, more responsive to the effect their cock is having inside me and just generally more considerate.

These are at best generalizations and I’ve met guys who defy these descriptors in both camps, but it turns out to be true more often than not.

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple things I’ve noticed when bottoming for heavy/big belly guys with big dicks:

You tend to underestimate just how big their dicks are, especially if going by pics they send you. What looks average in the pic turns out to be quite large in person. And if it looks like an above average dick in a pic, it often turns out to be a hole wrecker. Usually a pleasant surprise, but had a few that looked doable from pics, but just wouldn’t fit in person.

On top of that the simple fact of the added body weight can make the fucking more intense. A dude who weighs over 300lbs with a huge dick will really make you feel every inch it if he puts his full body weight on you while his dick is inside you.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A couple things I’ve noticed when bottoming for heavy/big belly guys with big dicks:

You tend to underestimate just how big their dicks are, especially if going by pics they send you. What looks average in the pic turns out to be quite large in person. And if it looks like an above average dick in a pic, it often turns out to be a hole wrecker. Usually a pleasant surprise, but had a few that looked doable from pics, but just wouldn’t fit in person.

On top of that the simple fact of the added body weight can make the fucking more intense. A dude who weighs over 300lbs with a huge dick will really make you feel every inch it if he puts his full body weight on you while his dick is inside you.
Hot

HorseHungMuscle

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, is it just me?

I have a thing for a hung guy with a big flabby belly. And they don't really seem to exist in the gay community. I have found numerous videos online of chubby guys with nice big cocks, and they are all straight.

Is it just our body-shaming culture in the gay world? I'd say no, because bears and chubs have thriving communities.

Is it a self confidence thing? Like a gay guy with a big dick is automatically confident and wouldn't let himself get flabby/chubby?

Is it just sheer percentages? The number of truly hung guys is quite low, there's probably very little overlap between big dicks, gay men, and men who carry extra weight.

And yes, I know that a fat pad on your abdomen makes your dick look smaller than it actually is. If you're big enough it shouldn't matter
Omg. i thought i was the only one who liked it. I love it too

HorseHungMuscle

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I’ve been fucked by quite a few guys that fit this description. There’s always a couple of them at the sex parties that I go to.
but are they really hung? Because i find this kind of man very hard to find as well