Big Cummers

BERTTC1

Experimental Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Posts
19
Media
0
Likes
3
Points
86
Location
Kansas City Mo
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Dose the size of you load lead to any problems. My B/F shoots a real big load and it will drip out of me for hours after we finish. Also a condom will have about 3 inches filled with cum.
 
Maybe something is wrong with ur vagina if its leaking for hours after sex.
 
Dose the size of you load lead to any problems. My B/F shoots a real big load and it will drip out of me for hours after we finish. Also a condom will have about 3 inches filled with cum.

Maybe your boyfriend is secretly a horse, because a condom filled with three inches of semen would surely put him in the Guinness book of World records.:eek:
 
actually there is a point because some guys have urological problems because at the point of orgasm they will ejaculate a mixture of semen and urine depending on how full their bladder is

WATERSPORTS
 
my loads are big too.....guys so often ask about that: "are you a big shooter?" It's obviously a gay preoccupation.
Hell yeah it's hot to me too.
p.s. I once (only once) shot a mixture of cum & piss....was a helluva surprise....and I guess, kinda hot.
 
My loads are big, not the biggest by any means but the fun part is that they are powerful. I really shoot quite far 3 to 4 feet is not uncommon. I think its a lot of fun but some of the boys I have been with complain and say that I may put someones eye out.
 
I have some rather large balls that lead to some rather large cum shots so I thought I'd add a picture of one load on my cum rag. I'm no Peter North but I do blast a nice amount. If is so hot to watch arching rope after rope of spurting jizz squirt out of my throbbing dick.
 

Attachments

If I'm cumming every day, I'll fill up the teat end of a Magnum. If I've been saving up for whatever reason, my condom overfloweth! (Then I've got to leave extra room at the end.)
 
I have an ex who shoots 3 to 4 ropes to the ceiling and then 3 or 4 more 2 to 3 feet in the air and then a final 3 or 4 on his stomach. He shot plenty and plenty far and there was nothing wrong . . . it was always just right
 
If I edge at all or just extend foreplay I become a 1 man bukkake party. I can cover my woman easily. But then again it just keeps going and going sometimes. Other times its just very normal, hydration is a big part of it.
 
This all sounds like a great problem to have it you want to call it a problem or concern. I am really interested in being able to shoot ropes of cum and large quantities. When I hold of for a day or two I usually shoot one rope about 2 or 3 feet but I never been able to achieve multiple ropes.

Are their any tricks of the trade that I might be able to practice have a grand finale to the show?