Big Dick Bottoms

My guys assume I'm top as I'm none camp and have a good cock on me. they are pretty dissapointed when I explain I'm 100% and willing bttm.
Hope to hear from you guys in Manchester soon.

Cheers
 
I agree with many of the posts so far.
I'm bigger than average but not the biggest by a long long way.

To be honest I used to think the same, more hung, and / muscular equals wanting to be top.
My experiences so far have been split, most have supported this, but not all.
My current partner is hung and is bigger than me - about 8.5 x 6.5 and while I have bottomed for him - he so far prefers to let me top. The only reason being is as follows: "I love your dick inside me".
Besides it's a huge visual turn on seeing a big dick when I'm having sex, providing that the sex isn't so intense that he loses his hard-on. Although I don't mind 'cos I know then I'm doing it right (as well as the rolling eyes and positive vocal feedback).
 
My guys assume I'm top as I'm none camp and have a good cock on me. they are pretty dissapointed when I explain I'm 100% and willing bttm.

Hung over 8 and have the same problem as the other hung bottoms here. Try not to show my dick until I have gone down on the top first. If he is not bigger, I don't want him to be intimidated.
 
The size of your cock does not determine if you like fucking or getting fucked. I've met guys with big cocks who were smaller than me who bottomed for me and said they'd only ever flipped for me. I've fucked two HUGE guys who only liked being bottoms but they loved the fact that I was almost as big as them. Well, I was 2 or 3 inches shorter than them, they were gigantic. I also could not imagine either of these guys ever fucking anyone because not only were they around 10.5 to eleven inches long but very thick from top to bottom.
 
When most guys see my big cock they think I am right away the top. I think its a super big turn on for them especially if they are smaller then me when they find out I am a "big dicked bottom". I find the fuck much better usually when the guy realizes he is going to get to fuck me!
 
I'm versatile and I've had some smaller guys think they couldn't satify me if they topped. As if I've been fucking myself with my own dick and nothing smaller will compare, lol. When in actuality pretty much every guy I've been with so far has been average or below average, and still been plenty of fun.
 
Big Dick Bottoms ARE HEAVEN SENT !!! MY FAVORITE, coz you can fuck them on their backs while you suck their big dicks. :biggrin1:

I HATE TO BOTTOM. Heheh i only do it in a relationship. If and only if i have to, and on his birthday. :frown1:
 
I met a kid, well he was 27 at the time. And he was tall, lanky, eg:skinny, and he was a bottom. I met him at a men's play house, in the hot tub. Someone was working on his cock at the time, which looked to be 9.5" and about 5.5" in circumference. He was shaved and beautiful. I begged the guy working on him, if I could take over. He relented, and then I asked the young man if I could. And he nodded. I was able to take in down to the base, I was very excited to do so. I was surprised to learn afterwards, that he was a bottom, like me. It was a bit confusing to me, only because I was newly gay. But I've spent a lot of time in introspection on this. And yes it doesn't matter the size of the bottoms cock, and yes it's easy to assume that a large cocked man could only be a Top. I realized this isn't so. I continually learn daily, what it's like to be gay. So I keep an open mind.
 
hey can anyone tell me why i cant see pics posted on a page? i can click when theyre attachments but i dont see others, please pm me, i wanna use this site more