big dick...small balls

theycallmebaba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont know if this is a problem for many of you...maybe just me. I have very small balls but a very large cock but my balls are situated so that my dick just hangs straight down. When i sit down tho my dick goes between my legs and i sit on it....oh soo painful...just curious if anyone here has this problem...haha who knows maybe my balls just havent dropped yet
Pat

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'll have to have a look at that to give you my diagnosis :smile:

I have seen guys whose dicks turn under the way bananas hang on the tree. Is it painful to sit on your dick? Maybe you mean it pulls your balls under you and they get pinched? My dick can take quite a squeeze without much pain, but my balls are another story entirely.

rubber6694

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea, I have the same situation. Big dick..not huge (about 8.5") but very small balls. A bit of a curve to my dick, but nothing that gets in the way when I sit. I was always concerned about having small balls, and have had a couple of guys comment on the "meat without the potatos" My current BF loves playing with my dick so there are really no problems. To each his own, I guess.