Bisexual guy from Monaco

Louis09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi! Im Louis, 18 from Monaco !
I realized a few months ago that I like boys and girls, and I don't really know who to talk to about it at school, so I came here to see if other people are in the same way case that me and how to handle it!
The few TV shows like heartstopper & love victor helped me a little to understand that I was not sick or nothing like that, but I am in a very conservative school, with fairly close minded parents.
I just want to meet new people here, people to share it all with!

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

I realized a few months ago that I like boys and girls, and I don't really know who to talk to about it at school, so I came here to see if other people are in the same way case that me and how to handle it!
The few TV shows like heartstopper & love victor helped me a little to understand that I was not sick or nothing like that, but I am in a very conservative school, with fairly close minded parents.
Welcome Louis from Monaco & No you are not sick.

I too am Conservative, but I am here and and advocate. Love knows no gender nor bounds, As long as it's legal.

Once you get a few more posts and likes, you can have Private Conversations with others by clicking Start Conversation, if there's something you don't feel comfortable asking in a public forum. Please feel free to message me any time. I'm in eastern USA, so I think I'm 5 hours behinds you time wise.

Reactions: ohiorod and Louis09
It’s great that you have the internet to connect you to many people. You will see through these chats that you are not alone. Many of us have gone through similar experiences. Welcome bienvenu e benvenuto. Je parle tous les trois langue et je suis à votre service.

Welcome Louis from Monaco & No you are not sick.

I too am Conservative, but I am here and and advocate. Love knows no gender nor bounds, As long as it's legal.

Once you get a few more posts and likes, you can have Private Conversations with others by clicking Start Conversation, if there's something you don't feel comfortable asking in a public forum. Please feel free to message me any time. I'm in eastern USA, so I think I'm 5 hours behinds you time wise.
Thank you so much ! I'll reach you then cause I definitely has a lot of question, yeah, although some of them are quite stupid, I guess... Can't wait to talk with you, then !

Reactions: 17264491
It’s great that you have the internet to connect you to many people. You will see through these chats that you are not alone. Many of us have gone through similar experiences. Welcome bienvenu e benvenuto. Je parle tous les trois langue et je suis à votre service.
Hi ! Im glad for that, yeah. I was afraid to be judged or idk, but all the message are quite respectful and full of kindness, tbh just by knowing they are cool people here makes me smile !

Thank you so much ! I'll reach you then cause I definitely has a lot of question, yeah, although some of them are quite stupid, I guess... Can't wait to talk with you, then !
I was an EMS Instructor for 28 years. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Don't get down on yourself. I'll see what I can do to answer your queries.

Reactions: Louis09
It's okay, you're not alone. I've been there before, I am living in a place where being gay/bi is a crime. But one thing I can ensure you is that, things will get better. You just have to be patient and be brave. Being in a very supportive circle helped me a lot. :)

ps :// i really like that show heartstopper :-D i recommend you to watch young royals as well

It's okay, you're not alone. I've been there before, I am living in a place where being gay/bi is a crime. But one thing I can ensure you is that, things will get better. You just have to be patient and be brave. Being in a very supportive circle helped me a lot. :)

ps :// i really like that show heartstopper :-D i recommend you to watch young royals as well
Stay safe, cautious & I pray you don't get caught & punished. It breaks my heart to see this still goes on.

May you one day be able to freely live as you truly are.

Reactions: deleted3155011

I'm sorry to hear you're in a country where homosexuality is a crime. Here in Monaco, people can be very judgmental but we are free to love whoever we want. I hope you are safe.

I had a massive crush over Nick Nelson, yeah! I'll be watching Young Royals when I get back from vacation! Thanks!

Welcome, explore, enjoy, you will find many people ranging from the unsure, to the curious, to the out and out bisexual here. Lots of folks you can drop a note to and talk to.

Good luck!
Idk if I will ever be out, because of my family, but I hope I will feel safe enough to tell my friends, someday. Thanks for the kind words!

• Love
Hi, welcome! I've been to Monaco twice! Stay proud! I've lived 70 years as bi, but not officially out. It's not necessary to tell all. If somebody I trust asks me, I tell I'm bi. I've had no problem even if I live in a very small place on the countryside.