Black Men

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...but there is a weeding out process....lol

Yes, in any 'institution' like this, the idiots, bigots and trolls will sooner or later reveal themselves. The idiots can stay - they're fun, the bigots are fair game and dealt with appropriately. The trolls are shown the door, sometimes several times.

Colour (or other equally arbitrary characteristic) isn't a factor, at least it shouldn't be. Unforunately, this isn't always the case, here and IRL of course, and any predjudice worthy of that title cuts many ways. :smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many more black men and women here than most are aware of.

Ooooh that was ominous... but true. Don't go by the look or the posts.As I am sure you know black people as any group are not monolithic. Also due to many reasons, Arliss' not withstanding, they like to take a break from the power of blackness from time to time and just be. I had a friend tell me that he goes colorless as long as is possible on the net just be have a chance to exhale for a while.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In American real-life, Black men and women have provided much of the spice of life, so much sweet inspiration. From the time I was kid in Maine, to now, I'm still grateful and respectful, and appreciative. I always respect Black people. And, in my life in Boston, I learned that there are many Black men who are average hung too:mad::biggrin1:...Otherwise, what's wrong with admiring and enjoying that sweet brown skin tone? Where I grew up, we all went to the beach and baked in the sun to get some of that for ourselves!:biggrin1:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
badboybryce, you won't find a profile category for Race at LPSG. There is no need for it, is there?

No at all. Arguably the same should apply to all profile data, at least the ones that exist are optional.

In a broader context, any aspect of a person's 'makeup' generally only becomes an 'issue' when somebody (or that person) chooses to make it one. I wonder many here have noticed a change in the way they're treated when such a nugget about them is made known.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My penis is Black?

That was too easy.

There are many more black men and women here than most are aware of.
Hell...most people usually don't know I'm Black until they see my pictures. >_>

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My penis is Black?

That was too easy.

Hell...most people usually don't know I'm Black until they see my pictures. >_>

I knew you were black. More like assumed. Due to dyslexia, I misread your name for months. One day your name unscrambled itself for me, and thought, oh! Before that, I thought your name was in Spanish. LOL

By the way, I just now looked in your gallery for the first time. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I knew you were black. More like assumed. Due to dyslexia, I misread your name for months. One day your name unscrambled itself for me, and thought, oh! Before that, I thought your name was in Spanish. LOL

By the way, I just now looked in your gallery for the first time. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
Hahah...I've actually considered the name thing.

If you do read my name right, it's safe to assume. I guess, I was talking online in general. And thanks for the comments on the gallery.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahah...I've actually considered the name thing.

If you do read my name right, it's safe to assume. I guess, I was talking online in general. And thanks for the comments on the gallery.

I thought the same thing and I am not dyslexic. I had to take each word apart and then I knew. But then I think you had already outed yourself in some posts where you had to "represent"! LOL!