blackdickjealousy Yahoo Group

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 28 2005, 07:41 AM
I don't understand the problem. They have bigger dicks than Europeans and Asians, so why would they mind if they have a Yahoo! Group praising said body part? :D
[post=294579]Quoted post[/post]​
The only credible studies I've seen either didn't mention race or concluded there was a difference of a couple millimetres. Lovely.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've been over this before. The reason it's offensive is because:

1) It categorises people in ways that are not accurate.

2) Since there is very little (if any) validity to it, it makes all the black men who are average size (like most men in general) feel like they are deficient in some way, which is horrible.

3) Racial stereotypes only succeed in furthering racism, which is arcane, hysterical and foolhardy.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chimera, I will not escalate this argument with you because I don't respect the premise. I have read plenty of studies to believe that they have no credibility, the only ones even close to credible make only minute assertions to size difference. Just because you keep repeating "It's true! It's true!" doesn't make it so, it just makes you look rude.

In case your youth makes you unaware, you are insulting every black member of this board who has a right to be treated as an equal. Please stop it. I can tell you from first hand experience that racism hurts, so whether you feel it is your right or not, please have the good manners to keep it to yourself, or amoung your "white only" friends, but not here in the open when nice people will be hurt by it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
How in the world can you say that man is 'hardwired' to hate Jews ( or anyone else)?

What if you should find, upon tracing your genealogy, that you have descended from the tribe of Judah? Would you tell your 'friends' or would you keep it a secret for fear of being hated by them?

Pride goeth before the fall, friend.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, well I will now turn to Morrocco, a seaport city where seven to twelve languages are spoken regularly, as has been the case for hundreds of years. Oops, sorry to ruin your day. White people, black people and brown people were there trading and communicating together and often it was my rusty Spanish the was understood better than my English. I think there's a difference between reading a study online and experiencing a mixed culture personally, so I'll take my experience over your theory any day. My guide spoke six languages, and addressed several shopkeepers in different tongues. Racism is a choice. If you coose to be a racist, I won't try to stop you, but I will stop you from posting your personal views as facts.

In the future, if you want to call your opinions "facts", please do post your source so we can all get a good idea of where you're coming from.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 28 2005, 08:38 PM
What fundamental law based in fact says that it is not a possibility? For the record, "Jew" is not a race, and I never mentioned specifics. I meant that people don't like people who are different from them naturally.

Here is the theory the article I read presented. Those individuals who did not associate with other extra-tribal members were more likely to survive and create more offspring. This is of course more pronounced in European and Asian populations which were based on small hunter-gatherer tribes on which selection was exaggerated, but is still present in Africa.

There has yet to be a case, in recorded history, where a multicultural society has survived the test of time. The instances that occured were: one group killed the others, the other groups assimilated into the strongest group, the groups destroyed each other.
[post=294779]Quoted post[/post]​

Chimera you are coherently correct on a number of accounts, but many nowadays are afraid to even acknowledge race for fear of political incorrectness, that you are better off staying in the silent and knowledgeable category.

Xenophobia is a natural trait, period. Especially as long as there are particular affinities amongst ourselves. To deny that, is well... denial. It's more about acceptance.

One thing to note, per your multicultural society Darwinian-like hypothesis ... although true for most of history, unlike prior times, we will see less and less bifurcation between two races (or more) and the constant separation thereof, but more and more we see the hybridization across races (e.g. inter-racial marriage).

I love (note: sarcasm) how the "you hate Jews" card came out like a whip, with the slight backpeddle of "or anyone else". Sorry Pecker, you should do a bit more research on xenophobia. It's not necessarily a learned or purposed feeling, (nee afraid of heights).

$.02

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Mar 29 2005, 04:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Mar 29 2005, 04:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Mar 28 2005, 11:46 PM
Okay, well I will now turn to Morrocco, a seaport city where seven to twelve languages are spoken regularly, as has been the case for hundreds of years. Oops, sorry to ruin your day. White people, black people and brown people were there trading and communicating together and often it was my rusty Spanish the was understood better than my English. I think there&#39;s a difference between reading a study online and experiencing a mixed culture personally, so I&#39;ll take my experience over your theory any day. My guide spoke six languages, and addressed several shopkeepers in different tongues. Racism is a choice. If you coose to be a racist, I won&#39;t try to stop you, but I will stop you from posting your personal views as facts.

In the future, if you want to call your opinions "facts", please do post your source so we can all get a good idea of where you&#39;re coming from.
[post=294781]Quoted post[/post]​

I live in Houston, Texas Zora. I am sure I have the same experience with "mixed culture" as you do. I am not a racist hick living in an all white town. I will present sources. I have a question for you, in your opinion, have any of the cultures of Morocco been diminished by direct contact with one another?
[post=294785]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Are you personally biracial? If you are not, then any assumtion about our experiences being the same would be false. You are promoting something that I have experienced the negative side of personally. I noticed you didn&#39;t address my earlier post about your assertions being rude at all, and you cut off my other post in a place to undermine it&#39;s intent. Thanks for proving my point, racism is stupid. As for Texas not being "hick"- I have to wonder what that word means to you then.

I only got a compact history lesson from my guide in Morrocco, but it is a place I would gladly spend more time whenever my finances would allow, I was not expecting to be as taken with the place as I was. I was in the cemetery business at the time, and I was very interested to see local cemeteries and learn of the different burial customs. Come to find out, religous and superstitious beliefs keep most people from being allowed to enter the cemeteries&#33; Our guide was able to bribe several guards so I could go in and look around, although he stood by the gate and made sure I was safe, he stayed outside&#33; He also got me into the Forbes Palace, and gave us the rundown on the histories of several of the castles where friends of his worked and we could go in unnoticed. He let us in to one castle just so we could use the bathroom&#33; Those are notoriously horrible there. To answer your question, the women were mostly in traditional garb, except that I noticed several who looked Arabic to be wearing more European clothing. A group of women wearing these two different styles of dress were talking to each other at the bus stop and their conversation seemed very friendly, they&#39;d probably just gotten off of work. I would only be drawing assumptions based on a small amount of experience, but what I saw myself seemed to denote a culture with a rich history that some choose to live in completely, and some allowed themselves to be influenced by the infux of trade and ideas that their unique location lent itself so well to. One shop owner sat me down and picked my brain for a couple hours on what life was like in America. He said he saw it on tv, but he knew the truth had to be more interesting than that. He wanted to know if I lived in a castle, how rich was I that I could afford international travel, how many cars did I have. I hated to tell him that I was simply middle class, couldn&#39;t afford most of the beautiful artifacts in his store, and was very blessed that year to have a bit of expendable cash so I could visit his beautiful country. He made me mint tea and we sat on a rug while talking. He was proud to let me know he could speak Spanish as well as English, French, and his native Arabic. I felt stupid by comparison. No, not stupid- arrogant&#33; We Americans are so self-focused that we think everyone else should accomodate us, and FUCK them&#33; I not longer subscribe to that way of thinking to any extent. These people were good to me when I was a stranger in their land, I daresay we will not treat them as well here. Now who&#39;s civilised?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 28 2005, 08:38 PM
Here is the theory the article I read presented. Those individuals who did not associate with other extra-tribal members were more likely to survive and create more offspring. This is of course more pronounced in European and Asian populations which were based on small hunter-gatherer tribes on which selection was exaggerated, but is still present in Africa.
[post=294779]Quoted post[/post]​
And until the Lower Holocene everyone was hunter-gatherers. Until the Middle Holocene, everyone was either hunter-gatherers or horticultural (e.g., agriculture on a small scale).

For the record, agriculture first became prevalent in the Levant. There are still foragers in harsh environments like the Kalahari. It really doesn&#39;t correlate with race whatsoever.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chimera, I support your right to hold a different view, I was truly trying to look out for the well being of the board. I&#39;m sorry things turned out as they did, I feel you are an intelligent person who might be open to exploring his views, as am I.

scotter

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;m the owner of that group, and I really don&#39;t see anything "racist" about stateing a fact. It&#39;s not "racesist" to say that black people have curly hair, or wider noses than whites. I know that not all black guys have huge dicks, and I know that some white guys are hung. But on average blacks are bigger.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Except for two things:

1) there&#39;s no evidence that it&#39;s true
2) I&#39;m sure when a white man refers to an Indian woman&#39;s family as "her 8-foot husband and her two 9-foot, muscle-bound sons", that&#39;s not racist either.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people think that repeating inaccurate information over and over somehow makes it true? I am done with this conversation after last night, but I feel less inclined than ever to take anyone holding these views seriously at all. Sorry you feel that way, scotter.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed jonb. It&#39;s also like saying that all Italians are short and hairy and all Jews are cheap. I am both ethnically (as well as Spanish) but I am neither of the above mentioned. You are not born racist you are taught to be.

You&#39;ve Got To Be Carefully Taught
From South Pacific (or as I like to call it, So Pathetic)

You&#39;ve got to be taught
To hate and fear
You&#39;ve got to be taught
From year to year,
It&#39;s got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You&#39;ve got to be carefully taught.

You&#39;ve got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff&#39;rent shade,
You&#39;ve got to be carefully taught.

You&#39;ve got to be taught before it&#39;s too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You&#39;ve got to be carefully taught&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, I used an example from a real article. I don&#39;t think any Indians are 9 feet tall, even though plains tribes tend to be pretty tall. Not all of us are muscle-bound, either.

LOL @ So Pathetic. I hated that show too, almost as much as I hated Cats and Rent. (You can tell my experience with musicals has been sub-par. Music and theater are like chocolate and steak: They&#39;re fine as long as you don&#39;t try to combine the two.)

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"there&#39;s no evidence that it&#39;s true"

Not sure if this qualifies as evidence, but...
Originally posted by ericbear@Jun 23 2003, 01:51 PM
According to the "The male Latex Condom" (Document JC0003) published by the World Health Organization (WHO), the average size of the Asian penis may be a bit smaller. To facilitate writing condom procurement specifications, the document tabulates statistics for several ethnic groups in appendix III. A brief summary shows the average sizes (found by computing a weighted average of the WHO size ranges) to be about (length, girth in inches):

Caucasian USA: 6.2" long, 4.82" girth

Black USA: 6.8" long, 4.91" girth

Australia: 6.3" long, 5.26" girth

Thailand: 5.3" long, 4.42" girth

This data does show the Asian penis, on average, to be a bit smaller, and elsewhere in the document it is explained that Asian populations may prefer condoms a bit smaller than usual, to prevent slippage.

However, it is important to note that these are just averages&#33; Individual men may lie far from the average, and the Asian data actually shows more variability than the other groups. In fact, I have met Asian men that were extremely well endowed.

Something interesting from this data-- percent of men over a certain size by group: (That is, how many are hung)

Over 8" long:
Caucasian USA: 2%
Black USA: 5%
Australia: 1%

Over 6" in girth:
Caucasian USA: 5%
Black USA: 9%
Australia: 14%

It looks like there be some thick dicks down under&#33;
[post=195305]Quoted post[/post]​
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4421