Blue Balls

D

deleted1253403

I keep thinking about binding my balls with rubber bands to see if I can get them blue for short periods. Any thoughts

D

deleted1253403

Sounds good but after I bind them

D

deleted1253403

Maybe I don't hasve enough cum which is why I was thinking of rubber bands

Reactions: diver6

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I keep thinking about binding my balls with rubber bands to see if I can get them blue for short periods. Any thoughts
Rubber bands nip like fuck, speaking from experience lol
Here's an idea for you....

Attachments

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So this week I decided not to jerk because I’d been jerking at least 5 times a day because I can only “quarantine and chill” with myself. Balls started aching night 2 all the way to night 6 when a local fuck bud hit me up. Had to stop fucking cause they hurt everytime they bounced off his ass. We jerked and had to hold my balls cause they hurt so bad lol. When I busted it was a huge clearish nut (all over his wood floor) where it looked like a spilled a drink. Nuts didn’t stop aching until 30 mins later. Woke up mad hard so jerked and had the whitest thickest nut in a while (recent pic for those that wanna see it). Spent the next two hours jerking some more and all three were white and thick.

Now my balls feel good haha

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this week I decided not to jerk because I’d been jerking at least 5 times a day because I can only “quarantine and chill” with myself. Balls started aching night 2 all the way to night 6 when a local fuck bud hit me up. Had to stop fucking cause they hurt everytime they bounced off his ass. We jerked and had to hold my balls cause they hurt so bad lol. When I busted it was a huge clearish nut (all over his wood floor) where it looked like a spilled a drink. Nuts didn’t stop aching until 30 mins later. Woke up mad hard so jerked and had the whitest thickest nut in a while (recent pic for those that wanna see it). Spent the next two hours jerking some more and all three were white and thick.

Now my balls feel good haha
You know, they say if you don't get it cleaned right away, high quality and freshly tapped splooge can be impossible to clean and costly offa the best hardwood floors. Not to mention a trip hazard.LOL

Reactions: diver6 and Big_a_20

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've but my leather cock ring on tight pre-erection before, then edged half a day. Good god the discomfort was astonishing! It actually hurt to cum and took an hour or so for the pain to subside!

Bernd

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Ringstretch That is nonsense. Why do you want to bring your balls in danger??

Reactions: Beardon

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've but my leather cock ring on tight pre-erection before, then edged half a day. Good god the discomfort was astonishing! It actually hurt to cum and took an hour or so for the pain to subside!
i dont recommend to practice hard core edging with 74 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations with no real orgasm and without no real fun at all over 3 days. blue balls and prostate inflammation . the male reproductive system was completely exhausted.