Boob size

Iconoklast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow it seems I am a rare find on these forums, I love small breasts, I've been with girls as small as 34A's... they were lacking... but I've never been with anyone bigger than 34C's and I absolutely love my current Girlfriend's 34C's... started dating when she was a small 34B and I've had the joy of watching (and feeling) them grow... but yes, I love the small breasts.. anything more than a handful is wasted... don't even like looking at breasts over about a DD cup :S

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to come out about evenly split as to size preference if you look at what those people who state a preference say. Small and perky or plentiful and jiggly I don't think men are really that fussy about tits.

Reactions: Big_Adam

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to confess, for me, no size is too big. I love big busted girls and especially large areolae. I get extremely turned on but seeing, feeling, and playing with them. I also love it when a large-breasted girl luxuriates in her breasts and gets turned on playing with them.

Dave

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I somehow think it isnt fair to compair men and women on dick/boob size for the basic fact that yes, boob are clearly visable and the guys know what they are getting before 'the time' arrives. I guess thats why i love labia lovers, they are in for just as much of as a suprise as we are.

But im a DD and i wouldnt want to be any bigger. They dont get in the way too much, fill out clothes nicely and its easy fairly easy to get bras

Reactions: lapdog2001

perfect tit size is C
not to small not to big
and ur not gonna sag as fast as someone whos double d
and less back pain

true but meh
c size for the win!
and the guys can still cop a ncie little handful and who doesnt want perky bouncy tits when ur fucking ur brains out

Reactions: Big_Adam

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it interesting that, though breasts are more easily visible, women are (generally) less self conscious of their size than men are of their penis size. This is, of course, a generalization based only on personal experience and may be widely inaccurate. I love breasts, I think that a beautiful set of breasts is very erotic. I have a perky set of 30DDs, which I'm very proud of and I have a friend who wears a 32 G and we love each other's boobs! Though I have owned a pair for quite a while now, I can honestly say that breasts are still fascinating. Britt

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
size really isn't that important to me. I've dated girls with B-cups and girls bordering on DD cups and in between. i'd say bigger than D or DD is definitely way too big, but beyond that i'm not a stickler for size. proportion is important, how her breasts work with the rest of her body. shape, firmness, nipple size and color. i guess you could say i have to judge the breasts on their own merits rather than having a preset "i like this size the best" mentality. lol.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't believe no one's said this already...

SassySpy, your breasts looks -fantastic- :notworthy: (as does the rest of you), try not to be to unsatisfied, ok?

:kiss: thank you, you are sweet to say so. I have grown a bit attached to them myself, actually! You know how it goes, after awhile they just kinda grow on ya...........
oh LOL I crack myself up!!
but truly, thank you :smile:

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to laugh when men say anything over DD is too big. I've had this said to me many, many times... and this doesn't stop them from going "holy fuck" etc when they see them. I think big boobs have to be touched and felt to be believed and truely appreciated... and any man, once he has been with a plus E cup will become converted if they are good boobs and not too saggy imo

Reactions: Ito and Big_Adam

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a little presumptuous to say any man will be converted to big boobs once he's felt yours GirthGirl - large boobs mainly consist of fat so they're never going to feel as firm as small ones. Lots of men who've felt large tits prefer small ones, you really can't generalise, small, large, there's a following of both types.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few toughts:

1) Just stating a cup size as the "perfect size" is rather pointless as it has to be seen in relation to band size to give any meaning at all. A 32C is very different from a 36C, yet they are both C-cups on paper. The 32C would be very much smaller compared to the 36C - roughly the equivalent of a 36A.

2) Being able to tell an implant from a real breast just by feel and thus stating that real is they only way to go? ~*shakes head*~ No, not many are. I've lost count on how many that have come back with a surprised look on their face after they've felt my breasts and learnt they're implants. Yes, you may get capsular contraction if you're unlucky which will change the look and feel of the breast radically - but other than that - my experience says something completely different.

Many are in fact not even able to tell the difference in look if the implant is placed correctly and has dropped to it's proper position (i.e. losing that first, overly round look). People may guess my own breasts are implanted as they are quite big (32F/G depending on the make and cut of the bra), but certainly not from the way they look.