Yea fr who is that nigga was pulling his dreads bac n fucking him sombody put that vid link heredoes anyone know who the lightskin dreadhead bottom is in one of his vids? he takes dick amazing
Yea fr who is that nigga was pulling his dreads bac n fucking him sombody put that vid link heredoes anyone know who the lightskin dreadhead bottom is in one of his vids? he takes dick amazing
found out it's @dntmater69 on X, his account is on private rnYea fr who is that nigga was pulling his dreads bac n fucking him sombody put that vid link here
Firts of all if you think he’s still using X nowadays unfortunately he’s not and if you are following the account @bootysplitter1 let me also tell you that’s not him that’s someone else who’s pretending it’s him sadly (He quit making and sharing content like a year ago or so )Does anyone have any vids of him nutting? Love the way he screams to the top of his lungs when he cums. But he rarely posted them, then stopped altogether.
i’ve never seen a video of him nutting, does he cum a lot?Does anyone have any vids of him nutting? Love the way he screams to the top of his lungs when he cums. But he rarely posted them, then stopped altogether.
I believe because he be doing a lot of noises like screaming and stuff like thatFirts of all if you think he’s still using X nowadays unfortunately he’s not and if you are following the account @bootysplitter1 let me also tell you that’s not him that’s someone else who’s pretending it’s him sadly (He quit making and sharing content like a year ago or so )
Second of all he rarely (maybe never) posted a video of him nutting i remember one day he said that when he was about to cum for him that was especial moment and that it was too personal for him to share it with everyone lol I believe because he be doing a lot of noises like screaming and stuff like thatand probably he was too embarrassed to be seen or heard doing it
But yk what…actually I think he once posted a video doing that and it was the only video he shared busting inside a men’s pussyhole that vid should be out there like the other ones all you have to do is look for it and you’ll find what you want to see
The vid is while he was fucking this yt dude n a bed missionary if that helps you find it rapidly![]()
Link??I’m not sure how much he cums because he doesn’t pull out afterwards. But the sounds he makes when he cums turn me on so much.View attachment 222077101
So hot is there more vids of him groaning like that while cumming?I’m not sure how much he cums because he doesn’t pull out afterwards. But the sounds he makes when he cums turn me on so much.View attachment 222077101
I think it’s just the hair tbh, but I can’t remember what his face looks like soAnyone think his favorite white bottom looks like Jack Harlow?![]()
He never showed his face obviously it was either fucking him from the back or his face was blurry all the timeI think it’s just the hair tbh, but I can’t remember what his face looks like so![]()
I remember seeing a side profile once, but I wasn’t impressed. But the ass is incredible so it doesn’t really matterHe never showed his face obviously it was either fucking him from the back or his face was blurry all the time
Wish I could see thatYou can see facial hair in the side profile, and that's what immediately made me think of Jack Harlow. Plus, when was originally posting those on Twitter, he made a caption on one about that guy being his favorite dl hole in NYC, which is where Jack lives. Doesn't mean it's him, but i thought that was hot
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.