Bottom Banter

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
As a guy that likes to bring maximum pleasure to any guy I top my suggestions are this:

1) get him really turned on
2)begin to lube him and finger him with one finger as you continue to stimulate him elsewhere (kissing, working his nips, etc.) [make sure fingernails are well-trimmed!]
3)slowly add another well-lubed finger into him and keep adding a little more lube
4)rachet up the stimulation with sucking on his most favorite parts as you add a third finger clustered close to the other two

For me at just over 6" around if I can get three fingers in, I know that he is ready to receive me without undue pain. For some guys this may take several sessions. But by the time he is ready, he will want it so bad that it all works great. Keeping up the stimulation elsewhere distracts from the gentle stretching and makes it a hot prelude to something even hotter.

For someone who is 7" I would recommend getting at least the tips of all four fingers in before attempting entry. The most important thing for a good larger top is to be patient and go slowly. When the guy is ready, I lube my cock liberally, and gently but frimly insert just the head and then wait. Keep kissing him and wait till he's ready for more it may take a few seconds or a few minutes. And sometimes you will need to go out again, wait, and try again. Assure him that it's OK. If you prepare him well, though, he will be ready for more and more in vey short order and then you can both launch off to heaven!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bigbrick@Sep 22 2004, 05:50 PM
As a guy that likes to bring maximum pleasure to any guy I top my suggestions are this:

1) get him really turned on
2)begin to lube him and finger him with one finger as you continue to stimulate him elsewhere (kissing, working his nips, etc.) [make sure fingernails are well-trimmed!]
3)slowly add another well-lubed finger into him and keep adding a little more lube
4)rachet up the stimulation with sucking on his most favorite parts as you add a third finger clustered close to the other two

For me at just over 6" around if I can get three fingers in, I know that he is ready to receive me without undue pain. For some guys this may take several sessions. But by the time he is ready, he will want it so bad that it all works great. Keeping up the stimulation elsewhere distracts from the gentle stretching and makes it a hot prelude to something even hotter.

For someone who is 7" I would recommend getting at least the tips of all four fingers in before attempting entry. The most important thing for a good larger top is to be patient and go slowly. When the guy is ready, I lube my cock liberally, and gently but frimly insert just the head and then wait. Keep kissing him and wait till he's ready for more it may take a few seconds or a few minutes. And sometimes you will need to go out again, wait, and try again. Assure him that it's OK. If you prepare him well, though, he will be ready for more and more in vey short order and then you can both launch off to heaven!
[post=257061]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow.
Um...now i think we are all ready
;)

kudo451:
Wow.
Um...now i think we are all ready
NO DOUBT! :wub:

I mean I joined this group not so much for me but because I tend to attract guys with big cocks. As a big man myself (average cock) they see me as someone they can "really get wild with". All of which is great fun, but I find a lot of tops don't want to wait. They judge your pain/pleasure based on what they are experiencing at the time.

I mean you can see in their eyes that they have a hard time believing that they might be hurting you while recieving so much pleasure themselves. I guess its a two way street. Its about working with guys who can work with you. But a lot of tops "think" they have experience but they don't. I mean everyone knows about lubing up and fingering, but there is a big differnece between "shoving a finger up someone's ass, and gently massaging to relax the ass. Alot to think about.

Thanks ;)

D

deleted111

I hate tossing salad and I hate having it done to me.
As far as what I do to prepare a guy to receive me.
Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube, Lube and relaxing as much as possible.

Everyguy I have ever topped has required a lot of work to even get started. Real slow motions and a lot of TLC (tender loving care).

Nate