BOTTOMS: In what position is it the easiest for you to take super big cocks?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Just wondered if there were any specific positions that make it the easiest for you to get fucked by big cocks... like particularly 8-9 PLUS inches...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's another of those 'depends' cases. Most of it's down to the curve of the cock and how hard it is - same as deep-throating. If it hurts in one position, try another. If you can't find one that's comfortable, it's his turn to take it.

Fnord

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To start off with I prefer to lie on my stomach - from that position I can nearly always relax the most and get used to being penetrated. Patience, time and lube help :) After having achieved full penetration, I can start to change positions, like riding on top or doggy style. Hey, just my experience.

priapasim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On my back with legs spread, that way we can both see the expression on our faces when we see and feel it go into me and he can jack me off as he fucks me so maybe we can both orgasm and spurt cum at the same time.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never tried initial entry lying on my stomach. I think I'll try that next time.

I've had success in doggy style backing up onto his penis. The position is comfortable to me and I'm controlling the speed of entry.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sitting is always a guaranteed "go", but willing to try anything, once...but why can't guys ever find my hole?? I know I'm tight, but geez...it's right there!!

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Just wondered if there were any specific positions that make it the easiest for you to get fucked by big cocks... like particularly 8-9 PLUS inches...

If a guy is big then I have to start out on my back. The top must know what he is doing to you, and a good top will read your face and sense any discomfort. Once a top is in and has worked me over/loosened me up, then I can take it anyway he wants.