boys playing

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I in no way am assuming anything about your son, except he is a normal
boy who is experimenting. My significant other told me of doing the same thing, he ran with a few boys and one of them enjoyed giving head, they enjoyed getting it. That was that. I would agree with the others, mentioning it to the older child might present a problem incase they were to get into an argument, as siblings so often do, and he were to mention it before you had the opportunity to talk with the eleven year old. He will be embarrassed and probably hostile when you bring it up. When having to talk with any of my kids, step or biological and it is a sensitive subject it is done alone with them while driving (no eye contact). The best advice I can give is to make sure he understands you love him no matter what, and you are not judging him and that sex comes with huge responsibilities not only from the health aspect but emotional as well and stress the importance of waiting till he is older, I agree he is so young but I will tell you kids are becoming sexually active at a much younger age and they think oral is not sex. I have had to preach that oral is sex at school and home and the implications till I am blue in the face. Be there for him, let him know you are there for him and always keep an open mind because right when you think they can't do anything else that might cause you to question your parenting abilities they will. I would also like to say how proud I am of you, being a single parent is an extremely difficult job. Good luck.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hunkguy39 I think you did it well. This is what we - fathers - have to go through with upgrowing sons. Being open and talking frankly is most important. Great of you to start this thread! Too many parents don't take their responsibility. You and I have been sons too, we have experienced too, and didn't we miss our parents at that phase of our live? I have repressed my gay feelings for over 35 years because of my fathers reaction. A wrong attitude can do more harm than you want ....

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going to state again what I have tried in the other thread on this subject matter; These sort of comments about adults having sex with minors are going too far over the line.
These remarks should stop as it was not the intent of this thread or those posting. Your cooperation in this would be greatly appreciated by the Administration and Moderating Board.
Thank you
NY

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Talking about it with your older son was a major fuckup...
There is nothing you can do to fix that... You have violated your younger son's privacy in a way that can and probably will be used to hurt him.

If your young son has no idea you "saw'- then shut your yap and carry your own water...

And hope to God that the older boy doesn't play out some horror of sibling rivalry with the info you gave him.

As to the younger son's activities? He's NOT a baby... sexual experimentation among boys at that age is common... especially in a culture so focused on the taboo of sexuality.

You don't know anything about it other than what you saw...your son may be gay... or maybe his friend is gay and your son more than willing to let his friend practice on him.

Or it could be two boys just experimenting.

Chances are- due to his age- even if he ends up 'straight' he will always have a sexual reaction to cock. ( like me )
No matter how it plays out.... it's HIS dick and HIS privacy....

IF you ever walk in on them again... and they see you....simply say "excuse me" and walk right back out.

And, later.. after the other boy has packed up and left... act as if its nothing other than an admonition to keep private activities in more private rooms.

If necessary... tell him that you did much the same when he was your age- BUT DO NOT GO INTO DETAILS... he needn't know that you never went as far as he has... just that you had sexual encounters with other boys... this will leave open to him the idea that such a thing need not make up his mind about his future sexuality.

And- in the hope that he can keep such things private without your having to walk in on them or open this can of worms...

If he doesn't already have one- make a point of installing a lock on his bedroom door.- and if he asks why your installing the lock, just tell him that he's at an age where personal privacy is a right he should have.