MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*follows to where you're pointing* Ah yes. I didn't see that. But in my defence, making assumptions only gets you yelled at on this board :rolleyes:.

i didn't mean anything with the pointing. i was just offering a bit of an explanation for my sudden boobies outburst.

ML

lovenuts50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I simply love it when my breasts get attention, especially my nipples. There's a life wire between my nipples and my pussy. :wink:

it is wonderful when you reach down after passionate sucking and fondling to find a warm, wet, pussy. i love it when my fingers slide easily between those lovely labia.

tiger2403

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my breasts had been too sore to be touched for 5yrs I would NOT be keeping them pierced. I love having my breasts and nipples played with, it's a real treat and a wonderful way to get me turned on.

Hey gorgeous - if you were my girl would would get the full attention those lovely babs deserve - great pair

Love :biggrin1:

tiger2403

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are so fun to play with! View attachment 54309

nice nipps...

BTW I love boobies, the bigger the better I say.

I also like it when a women actually tells me that she likes having the attention her breasts / nipples deserve.

I have been quite amazed how wet a pussy can get when you have played with a set of boobs for a while - and I never get bored with playing with them either :biggrin1:

Dislike users getting into arguments though, it spoils it for the rest of use.:mad: