Breast augmentation poll

Have you had breast augmentation surgery?

• No

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 10%

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 30%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 40%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 50%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 60%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 70%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 80%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 90%

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is totally gone.

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size is nothing, shape is everything. What is exciting about fake anything?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Avent Niplette The Cure For Inverted Nipples
^^enables some women to breast feed.

to correct a breast feeding myth:
i was a b cup before feeding, i fed 6 months with both kids, i'm now an e cup, and i think i have an ok set of jugs. it's a sad fact that the breast feeding causes sag myth actually stops women from feeding.
my kid sis refused to breast feed, for fear of becoming saggy. she now sags more than i do.

please don't perpetuate potentially harmful myths.

breast feeding, in my opinion, is pretty unpleasant an irritating really. i don't begrudge any woman deciding/realising that it's not for her, but i just hate the idea of these myths being the reason for her choice.

http://www.lpsg.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=153509&stc=1&d=1321376753
^^post-feeding jug

gotta say though, it took them a while to re-plump. there's a bit where the glands go down, before the fat fills back up, where they were a tad flacid. but i believe in giving a body at least 18 months to recover. it's been through some serious shit!

Great tits! I hope I'm that lucky. There's a sobering reminder that not every mom recovers so beautifully at Shape of a Mother, but that's a good reminder that the same fate isn't in store for everyone because of how differently women's bodies react to things like childbirth or breastfeeding.

It took a while for me to enjoy breastfeeding. It was so time consuming and boring and I had a difficult time producing enough milk. Now I adore it and I think I'm going to miss it. I'm glad that I persevered with it.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Great tits! I hope I'm that lucky. There's a sobering reminder that not every mom recovers so beautifully at Shape of a Mother, but that's a good reminder that the same fate isn't in store for everyone because of how differently women's bodies react to things like childbirth or breastfeeding.

It took a while for me to enjoy breastfeeding. It was so time consuming and boring and I had a difficult time producing enough milk. Now I adore it and I think I'm going to miss it. I'm glad that I persevered with it.
I wonder what kind of feeling she had in her breasts after the surgery. That's what the poll was about.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder what kind of feeling she had in her breasts after the surgery. That's what the poll was about.

Ah, so that's what the poll is about!

I'm still going to reply to dolfette even if she doesn't talk about the poll, because I enjoy talking to dolfette.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i got it in the belly.
the muscle split pisses me off!
stretch marks are fine my me though.

i think realistic images of post-baby bodies might be a good way to lower teen pregnancy rates. ''enjoy ten years' more of perfection before you breed, kids'' :tongue:
Ah, so that's what the poll is about!

I'm still going to reply to dolfette even if she doesn't talk about the poll, because I enjoy talking to dolfette.
i'm way more interesting than the question.

...what was the question?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
no way, I would ever get fake breasts....no..no..no

Not even as a reconstruction due to breast tumours or trauma? Would you actively seek out a prosthesis rather than augmentation? Or perhaps no prosthesis at all? I'm fairly certain that I'd seek out some enhancement to try and maintain my previous body shape, if it were at all possible.

I have to say, this thread would have been a lot better if it'd contained a poll. *hides*

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am preparing to have breast reduction surgery very soon, but I'm not worried about losing any feeling other than the pain in my shoulders and back. I do not have that much feeling in my breasts now. If it improves then great. If not, no big loss.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am preparing to have breast reduction surgery very soon, but I'm not worried about losing any feeling other than the pain in my shoulders and back. I do not have that much feeling in my breasts now. If it improves then great. If not, no big loss.

Good luck with your surgery,I hope it all goes well and you recover quickly

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not even as a reconstruction due to breast tumours or trauma? Would you actively seek out a prosthesis rather than augmentation? Or perhaps no prosthesis at all? I'm fairly certain that I'd seek out some enhancement to try and maintain my previous body shape, if it were at all possible.

I have to say, this thread would have been a lot better if it'd contained a poll. *hides*

Thats something I admit I was not thinking about. If I had to loose a breast for medical reasons, I'm not sure what I would do to be honest.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Anyone else notice the surgeons name was Dr. Whitehead?

Oh, no augmentation here, but I did lose some sensitivity after breast feeding and especially after nipple piercings. I almost went in for 500cc over the muscle big round bubbly implants when I was a skinny little thing. Glad now that I didn't as I went from a 32B to a 38DD just by gaining weight.

Sensitivity levels are pretty much right where I want them for the for time in my life.

Don't hit me Hickboy....Don't hit me! ::flinches::

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else notice the surgeons name was Dr. Whitehead?

Oh, no augmentation here, but I did lose some sensitivity after breast feeding and especially after nipple piercings. I almost went in for 500cc over the muscle big round bubbly implants when I was a skinny little thing. Glad now that I didn't as I went from a 32B to a 38DD just by gaining weight.

Sensitivity levels are pretty much right where I want them for the for time in my life.

Don't hit me Hickboy....Don't hit me! ::flinches::

How do women do that?? I've put on 10kg in the last ten years and I've gone DOWN from a 10B to an 10A. Clearly I have no big boob genes.