Breeding & Cumming Inside M2m Partner

Tops where do you like to cum? Btm where do you want it?

• inside - breed

Votes: 223 83.5%
  • chest - nipples

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • outside - ass

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • face - mouth

Votes: 58 21.7%
  • stomach - abs

Votes: 14 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

israsolider

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am 32 years old. I was born in Israel, high school and university in NYC, and now have lived on and off between both places for the past 10 years.

I am bi sexual, however while in uni in NYC I opened myself up and began experimenting with men. I would date women and fuck them on weekends and get my dick sucked by 40 yr men I met online.

Despite being into women and quite masculine I ultimately discovered that I liked to bottom. Throughout my early years as a bottom, I would rarely use a condom as I was novice and just felt like I met with guys who were clean.

With that said, (last 5-10years) every time I had sex with someone, they always would pull out and the idea of breeding and cumming inside me was never in question.

However, it seems ever guy I meet is trying to "fill me up" or bust their load into me.

I find this interesting and wanted to hear other's thoughts on the manner. Is it me or the guys I am with? Have I changed and have I led to be more acceptable over time? Or do other people feel that the desire and action of breeding and cumming inside their partner is more prevalent today than 5-10 years ago?

I understand that medicine like PREP have certainly contributed to this trend. But I usually hook up with non scene men that don't use PREP and are more "discreet".

Let me know your thoughts. Have you experienced this? Where do you prefer your partner to cum?

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s always a good idea to be safe and protect yourself especially when you’re meeting up with strangers. I’m on prep and get tested regularly, as well as have guys test if I’m unsure about them. Once the risk or contracting something is reduced/eliminated, most guys just cum where they like, and that’s usually inside my ass. Even when I used condoms most guys would just cum into the condom while still inside (I’ve had plenty or cases where the condom ripped or burst). I find it very hot to have someone cum on my face and in my mouth, so when I communicate that guys are usually down for it (there is less risk for them). Find you someone who’s pigg-ish, nothing like a man who would breed you and go for round 2 while his load is still inside

israsolider

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It’s always a good idea to be safe and protect yourself especially when you’re meeting up with strangers. I’m on prep and get tested regularly, as well as have guys test if I’m unsure about them. Once the risk or contracting something is reduced/eliminated, most guys just cum where they like, and that’s usually inside my ass. Even when I used condoms most guys would just cum into the condom while still inside (I’ve had plenty or cases where the condom ripped or burst). I find it very hot to have someone cum on my face and in my mouth, so when I communicate that guys are usually down for it (there is less risk for them). Find you someone who’s pigg-ish, nothing like a man who would breed you and go for round 2 while his load is still inside

yes, offering to take it in my mouth has been most effective

Reactions: beginner63

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first choice is for the top's load to go up the bottom's ass.
My second choice is for it to go down his throat.
My third would be all over his face, as in the attached picture of me.
IMG_1636.JPG

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I understand that medicine like PREP have certainly contributed to this trend. But I usually hook up with non scene men that don't use PREP and are more "discreet".

You can go on PrEP and not worry about whether your partner is or not.

PrEP changed everything, especially in big, affluent cities like New York. Bareback breeding is definitely the norm now for hookups.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Obvious usual disclaimer that of course even with PrEP you're still at risk for Non-HIV STIs, just to get it out of the way.

For me, whether I'm topping or bottoming, my preference is always going to be to go for the breed. I just love the way it feels to have a guy cum inside me, especially if they are one of the ones I can actually feel fill me up. And when I'm a top I love shooting my load into a hole, partly for the pleasure and partly for knowing exactly what it feels like to get bred and wanting to give that to the other guy.

That being said, I'm super into cum, so if it can't go into my ass, I love it in my mouth or covering me. Won't usually offer the face unless both holes are off limits, but a huge facial that drips down onto your chest is amazing too. But preference is always to take loads.

israsolider

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Obvious usual disclaimer that of course even with PrEP you're still at risk for Non-HIV STIs, just to get it out of the way.

For me, whether I'm topping or bottoming, my preference is always going to be to go for the breed. I just love the way it feels to have a guy cum inside me, especially if they are one of the ones I can actually feel fill me up. And when I'm a top I love shooting my load into a hole, partly for the pleasure and partly for knowing exactly what it feels like to get bred and wanting to give that to the other guy.

That being said, I'm super into cum, so if it can't go into my ass, I love it in my mouth or covering me. Won't usually offer the face unless both holes are off limits, but a huge facial that drips down onto your chest is amazing too. But preference is always to take loads.

Who was the first man to shoot inside you? was he someone special?

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Who was the first man to shoot inside you? was he someone special?
He was at the time, though we've fallen out of touch now. But he was my first for a lot of things, and really got me started on my journey to discovering my sexuality. I'd thought I was straight and just curious at the time, but he showed me I had a hunger for sex and cum I couldn't deny. Taking his load in my ass or down my throat always felt like a reward to me.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: SgtGirth

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't know if it was an old advertisement about condoms and sexually transmitted infections or whatever, but I remember a line from somewhere saying that every time you sleep with someone without a condom you are also sleeping with every partner they've ever had as well. Get tested for STIs regularly if you're barebacking strangers.

Reactions: zillahb

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I mentioned this on another thread but it fits here too: Over the weekend I was lucky enough to bottom for a long time friend who I'd just never bottomed for before (not for lack of wanting to or anything, just due to being in different places in our lives that got in the way). He has an average length but very thick cock and the feeling of him sliding in was already so intense for me that I knew taking his load was going to be good. He didn't last too long which honestly was fine as I don't know how long I could have ridden him, but finally getting his load into my ass and not just my mouth was worth it. Was so happy feeling my sore hole the rest of the day, knowing that it was holding his load tightly inside me, and knowing that I'd finally crossed this one large intimate barrier with my friend was so hot.

Even with a close friend it's just so incredibly sexy and powerful to take their cum inside of you. I'm lucky to have friends who will share their seed with me from time to time.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a bottom, pre prep only bb with a few guys, other married guys who I knew well. I much prefer swallowing a load or getting a facial rather than have all that deliciousness running down my leg. Now with prep, I'll take raw cock more often, always let the top know I'd rather him pull out and feed me, but ultimately it's his choice where he unloads. Lucky for me, a lot of guys love that idea, so they get my ass raw and I swallow their load when their ready to release. Now and then, a load balls deep is a nice change but not my preference.

• Love
Reactions: Jack675 and P.J.9
D

deleted5199391

I am not really into occasional sex or with strangers. I like to go raw, to cum inside, but I also like my life so I am very very selective.

Reactions: WilliamG and diver6

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I'm bottoming I love to get bred. So good to have a guy take his pleasure deep inside me. But if I've topped a guy and filled him up then love to swallow his juicy cum! Having male seed inside really gets me off..
Spunk in both ends is amazing. Filling a guys hole with a load, taking a hard fuck cum shot and sucking a guys cock till he shoots, stuff I can never get tired of, in me and over me.