Brian Bloom on Oz

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I loved the HBO Oz series, both for its drama and fine writing AND for its hot, sexy male stars who often appeared nude.

Which episode or season was the Brian Bloom one when he appeared in a shower scene with Chris Meloni? I have seen caps and stills from this episode, but never the actual episode itself.

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me the exact year or season or episode when Brian Bloom was apparently linked up romantically with Chris Meloni. There's a still photo of the two of them showering naked together and then kissing each other on the mouth. I find that really HOT!!

Thanks a lot for your help!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's episode 11, titled Revenge is Sweet, in the fourth season. Oh how I wish he would've went full frontal in that shower scene! Alas, all you get to see is his ass. :( But what a nice ass it is!:biggrin:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was jus going to mention the head scene. Love it just as keller cums he brakes brians neck.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dunno... his butt looked like it has some hail damage..

His ass is actually just how I like 'em: big and soft and jiggly when slapped :biggrin1:.

The blowjob scene with Meloni got me hard as a rock the first time I saw it, but Meloni just sends me into orbit.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His ass is actually just how I like 'em: big and soft and jiggly when slapped :biggrin1:.

The blowjob scene with Meloni got me hard as a rock the first time I saw it, but Meloni just sends me into orbit.
By the way BBUCKO with those legs of yours (all 3 ) you could send me into orbit. Better yet a threesome with you and the aforementioned!!!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What on earth does that mean? :confused: :biggrin:

Into snuff are you?:biggrin::tongue:
As Tony Montana would say FUCK NO!! I like the scene right up untill the cumming part and so no snuff for me, except sniffing Olivia Munn's pussy. I hope it's hairy and smells like woman.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen him every year at the Italian street fair they have in LA on that street that runs behind the Jimmy Kimmel Show. He still looks FINE! Hot!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You, Bloom, Meloni and uh....let's see....who else......:rolleyes: - That would drive me into orbit.....lawzy, lawzy, lawzy!