Brian Williams

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The thing I like most about Brian Williams is his hands and long fingers. That turns me on about him to no end. But aside from that, I can't stand him. I don't think he's funny and he is too much of a suckup and phony, I think.

Remember when he first got the anchoring job and he made sure everyone knew he was an every man who loved NASCAR? Ugh. And the way he goes on and on about being a former volunteer firefighter. Please stop!

He's just another of those misguided news people who thinks the key to high ratings is connecting to their audiences by letting them know how normal they really are. Yeah, right, I believe that.:rolleyes:

I notice he got out of the whole NASCAR bit by saying he no longer likes it much because it's "changed" Mmm hmm...

Anyway, here's a few pictures I have of him.. :biggrin1:

Attachments

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't see this elsewhere here (sorry it it's a duplicate).

Saw this last week in several gossip blogs re: Brian Williams and an interview he gave.

Did Brian Williams Just Brag About the Size of His Penis?

I always thought he was hung. Saw him on Letterman a few weeks ago and dude has seriously big hands with long fingers. Between him and Letterman (who if rumors are correct has a big pipe too) there may have been almost two feet of cock between them!

The_Judge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Prism - I agree, Brian is very hot and DILFy. He was funny as hell on SNL.

As a fan of married cock, I'd love to run into him and his big piece in a hotel some night....

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think his voice is sexy. He's not nearly as nasal as Tom Brokaw...Brokaw would do that weird thing, too, where he would talk as if he was out of breath.

Brian is hot as hell. I'd love to see him kick back and look down at me while I drained him!

mister happy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Hoss- I've noticed that too but I'm fairly sure he holds his head that way because of his crooked nose.. seriously, I think it's deliberate. The nose is always aligned with the camera angle.

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He said that he got pat down check at the airport on David Letterman show lately and the guy just went right into his package. What a lucky guy :)