Brian Williams

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thing I like most about Brian Williams is his hands and long fingers. That turns me on about him to no end. But aside from that, I can't stand him. I don't think he's funny and he is too much of a suckup and phony, I think.

Remember when he first got the anchoring job and he made sure everyone knew he was an every man who loved NASCAR? Ugh. And the way he goes on and on about being a former volunteer firefighter. Please stop!

He's just another of those misguided news people who thinks the key to high ratings is connecting to their audiences by letting them know how normal they really are. Yeah, right, I believe that.:rolleyes:

I notice he got out of the whole NASCAR bit by saying he no longer likes it much because it's "changed" Mmm hmm...

Anyway, here's a few pictures I have of him.. :biggrin1:

the last pic shows those oh so long fingers!! Hmmmm!

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
I got stuck watching him early in his career, and it stuck like glue. Then his hair was extremely blonde and he wore a ton of bronzer. I said at the time, "If this guy makes it big, he will have to be toned down a notch." PS/Roger Daltrey is not packing anything, I did a dreadful flick called Vampirella with him and Talisa Soto (of the Bond girl fame) and there is nothing in the basement of his 5'5" house.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
As long as we're dividing up the reporters, I'll take Anderson Cooper. I'll bet he's a hot little piggy bottom.

Renshaw

Sexy Member
Media
"on Anderson coopers show.the day he got drunk with Kathie lee. he let it slip that he liked to get" Stuffed"

He actually said that he was "more of a stuffing man."