Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im 19 and i wear briefs. im wearing them right now. :)
There is a photo of you in your gallery wearing white Jockey briefs with the waistband lowered and your big boner sticking up. In my opinion, it's the hottest photo in your gallery. Well done!

I have a thing for underwear. I've been into boxers for the past 5 years, yet have historically always been a briefs guy. Lately I've been switching it up and wearing briefs just for fun. Jockey came out with a line of low rise briefs to commemorate the World Cup Soccer Games. They are vividly colorful. I just ordered the red, white, and blue USA pair to try them. If I like how they fit, I'll get all 6 colors. They will make a great statement in any gym locker room. You could probably even get away with wearing them for a swim. Check them out!

Jockey international y-front

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Yes sure, but those are guys who sometimes wear briefs and sometimes either boxer-briefs or boxers, right? Do you know any guys who ONLY wear briefs and no other kind of underwear?
Hey guy I am 59 years and I wear briefs love them, hate boxers wore briefs since I was 18 yrs old and yes there are a lot of men young and old who all they wear is briefs. Its a known fact briefs outsell boxers

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question, if your wearing boxers, why wear anything at all? For the sake of wearing underwear? I just ask because briefs do something, where as boxers just keep you covered. I don't like boxers because they all have that butt panel, gives you droopy drawers and looks like you have a load in the back :D Can you tell I like to see a mans tight ass?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I have a question, if your wearing boxers, why wear anything at all? For the sake of wearing underwear? I just ask because briefs do something, where as boxers just keep you covered. I don't like boxers because they all have that butt panel, gives you droopy drawers and looks like you have a load in the back :D Can you tell I like to see a mans tight ass?
Not sure if you were replying to me but I do not wear underwear at all...

I have gotten sick of boxers , as the waistband ends up all stretched out
good thing my ass is not pale white but is very uniform to my body color :biggrin1:

Last edited: