Brodie (sean Cody)

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
He's 1& only bottoming scene is with Brandon? and the video not available in SC website even not written in iafd? You know what year that vid is? Coz he's stop and back each year, not regularly making videos in 1 year, do only 2 vid in 2010 2 in 2011 then only 1 in 2012,then stop 3 years, then comeback in 2015, when his vid with Brandon released or filming?

He bottomed 3 times on camera. His first scene was with Jamie (released second), then with Richard. Both of those were flip scenes. Then he came back and bottomed bareback for Brandon. Then went off and came back again to exclusively top.

Alditra

Loved Member
Media
He bottomed 3 times on camera. His first scene was with Jamie (released second), then with Richard. Both of those were flip scenes. Then he came back and bottomed bareback for Brandon. Then went off and came back again to exclusively top.
Wow none of those 3 written in iafd lol, and none of those 3 in SC website either right?

Alditra

Loved Member
Media
Just checking it, it's in 2011, that's why he's not looks soo buff / as buff as like his comeback in 2015 when he's only top

JustPullOut

Loved Member
Media
Ostrów Wielkopolski, Greater Poland,Poland
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is that definite though? I know he's disappeared off the grid, but I'd also struggle to believe that he might be happily dating both.
He probably wouldn't date men but he for sure enjoys gay sex.
Heteromantic bisexuality actually majority position among bi guys.

E.R

Superior Member
Media
He probably wouldn't date men but he for sure enjoys gay sex.
Heteromantic bisexuality actually majority position among bi guys.
That always gets to me...I'm "bi", but I CAN'T have romantic feelings for men. I think I'd prefer someone just said "straight, but not narrow", "bi-curious", "pansexual" or anything other than just "bi". When you identify as bi, that was intended for someone who swings both ways equally.

I saw a Tweet from Brock Banks the other day...I'm "100%" gay, but I'm also enjoying sex with women. That's just not right.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That always gets to me...I'm "bi", but I CAN'T have romantic feelings for men. I think I'd prefer someone just said "straight, but not narrow", "bi-curious", "pansexual" or anything other than just "bi". When you identify as bi, that was intended for someone who swings both ways equally.

I saw a Tweet from Brock Banks the other day...I'm "100%" gay, but I'm also enjoying sex with women. That's just not right.
Bisexual just means attraction to both sexes, The ratio of attraction is not dictated by anyone. Bisexual and Pansexual are essentially the same thing as well

Reactions: cwtx12

JustPullOut

Loved Member
Media
Ostrów Wielkopolski, Greater Poland,Poland
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Well, if you enjoy sex with men/have fantasies about gay sex/mmf sex whatever and at the same time you have no desire to date/marry/fall in love with a guy you still are not straight.
Sexual desire is completly different from romantic/emotional desire.
That thinking that bi means equally date both men and women pushed tons of bisexual guys to believe/pretend to be straight because they treat their same sex desires as not genuine part of their sexuality.
Somehow straight men have no problem with undertanding this concept; if you are hooking up with guys, dream about sucking dick you are not straight, you might be bi,pan,fluid but not str8.
Its gay men who try to gatekeep guy's heterosexuality(of course as long as he appear to be masculine).

Reactions: JoeRoscoe