Broken... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjay: best wishes and happy recovery from me and all my friends.

Phallostrates: Hey, Jacinto ... I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I know you're an upbeat dude and positive thinking is going to be one of your best allies in healing fast as possible. But does this mean an early end to your dancing? I was looking forward to going to New Orleans to see your farewell performance at Oz. New Orleans has some hot dancers, but is losing its hottest.

SpeedoGuy: Jacinto:

I'm just back from a two week business trip.

I'm rvery sorry to hear what happened. Something very similar happened to me in 1996 and the well wishes of friends went a long way toward cheering me up at the time.

Get well soon!

SG

tsctsc: Hey Jacinto,
Sorry to hear about your accident!
Here's hoping you have friends and family to help you out at home and that when the time comes, you have a nice physical therapist. Mine really helped me get back to speed after I hurt my leg really badly.
I hope the concussion doesn't bother your reading :)!
my best!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, I thank you all for your concern. The drunk driver is going to be paying for my brother's car, our hospital bills, and my physical therapy, so it's all going to turn out all right. Trust me ... it'll take more than a few broken bones to keep me down for long.

Now to answer a question:
[quote author=Phallostrates link=board=99;num=1079476285;start=20#21 date=03/19/04 at 22:35:07] But does this mean an early end to your dancing? I was looking forward to going to New Orleans to see your farewell performance at Oz.[/quote]

I'm afraid so, Dimitri. The sequinned g-strings are retired for good. I was looking forward to my farewell performance, but it's not to be. During my stay in the hospital, some of the dancers I've worked with (including Dirk!?) held a benefit show for me and the donations were unbelievable. Damn, it's nice to have friends!

malito: Like always, I'm late!! It is so good to hear that you are recovering.
What is in your future now that you have retired from the proffesional scene? You should not rule out lost wages from your claim. DMW i have missed your sometimes witty comments. Your strength is your intelligence and it has been missing on the site.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, Malito. After I finish healing, my future will proceed as planned. My retirement as a dancer was scheduled for July anyway, so a few months earlier is not really a big deal. In August I will begin teaching high school English as I begin working towards my real goal, my doctorate. DoubleMeatWhopper, Ph.D., just has a certain ring to it, don't you think? ;D

wvalady1968: Dr. DMW...... has a nice ring to it. And you'll do it, too.

:-*

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of you have noticed that I've not been active here for the past few days. Allow me a moment to explain. On 8 March I was the passenger of a car hit by a drunk driver ... broadsided on my side. I was admitted to the hospital with a concussion, three cracked ribs, my right arm and both legs broken. Removal of shattered glass from my chest was difficult and some remained, resulting in infection. I was released today. I 'm still in casts, of course, and use of the keyboard is rather laborious. I will use this week to catch up with reading the posts, but don't expect many replies while my arm is still in plaster.

oh my god. i was searching through old doublemeatwhopper posts and found this.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It really is astonishing how so many people here apparently have no common sense (or judgment, if you prefer) whatsoever.

That's what I was thinking... but I was going to go with "judgment" as opposed to common sense. :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow I had the same thing happen several years ago...My thoughts are with you. Hoping you have a speedy recovery!
I hope you have someone there to help you!
XXXOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.