Brother in-laws comparing stories or size?

SR_Englebert_Humper

Experimental Member
Media
A few years back I had a conversation about cock size with my brother-in-law. He wanted to compare but I was fealing that would be awkward. We did share our mesurements tought and it looks like we are probably the same size. I have seen his flaccid penis trough boxer briefs once (they were kind of transparent) and we are about the same.

Also, as he is younger then me, he asked me about condoms once. He told me that he had problems with the regular size. At the time, Durex were selling XXL in Canada so I gave him one and he told me it was perfect.

Reactions: CaliLatinoFreak84

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Which ladies!?

The question in this thread just baffles me. I suspect it's very uncommon for brother-in-laws to share information about their sex life, and there's one painfully obvious reason.

I would find it extremely unnerving if my brother-in-law started sharing intimate details about how he bangs my sister. No way I would want to know about that. And I would find it very inappropriate if my girlfriend and my sister started sharing information about the size or ability of my penis.

To the OP. How can you even wonder why your brother-in-law doesn't want to hear about your sex-life or cock size!?

Agreed...... But I think he's really saying he would like to have a cool relationship like he has with his real friends with his brother in laws. But it's difficult to talk abut things bros talk about because of that sister connection. Right?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed...... But I think he's really saying he would like to have a cool relationship like he has with his real friends with his brother in laws. But it's difficult to talk abut things bros talk about because of that sister connection. Right?

Even in cool relationships with good friends, do guys have detailed talks about the sex they have with their wives?

Is it common enough behavior that you can expect it from a brother in law?

I wouldn't think to go into detail about my woman with my own real brother let alone some dude that's maried to my girl's sister.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even in cool relationships with good friends, do guys have detailed talks about the sex they have with their wives?

Is it common enough behavior that you can expect it from a brother in law?

I wouldn't think to go into detail about my woman with my own real brother let alone some dude that's maried to my girl's sister.

Agreed, when I have conversations about sex it's usually about the sex and the details are some times spoken. Deep throat, anal, dirtiness etc. But it s not to the level of saying " when Jenn and I have sex we do it like this "...Its More like " awe man sex is so cool when it's done like that"

You would know I'm talking about me having sex with my wife Jenn. Because I'm married to her... But it would NOT be said disrespectful like ... " damm when Jennifer takes it up her butt I love it". That's creepy and disrespectful. The difference is were talking about sex but not talking about sex with the wife it never actually come up like that.

Guess it's hard to explain....

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not compared but I told him I'd cut off his balls if he ever hit my sister.

ditto on the cutting off his balls. I told one brother-in-law that very same thing.... He used to come home drunk and beat her up and my brothers got together and my sister had fixed a zipper on bottom sheet of the bed and she zipped him up when he came home one night and she took a frying pan to his ass, really beat the shit out of him. When she unzipped him he was going to hit her and we stepped in and that's when we told him if he ever put another hand on our sister we would cut off his balls and feed them to him. He got sober really fast and has stayed sober for over 8 years.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have only seen my bro-in-law one time undressed in his underwear. He was wearing tighty-whiteys. I have been undressed with 100s of guys through the years and he is the 1st I have ever seen whose underwear pouch was concave instead of convex. I take that to mean he has no dick or balls. I always had figured him to be hung for there is no other reason for my sister to stay with him 25 years or so. He has no personality, he is built like a barrel, they have little in common, few friends together or did he have lots of money when they married. So, I figured the ol'boy was packing. How does a man's underwear hang concave in the pouch?

bowhunter325

Expert Member
Media
Well, I have a brother in law that has exchanged pics through text and jerked off together. Now, he is my wife's sister's husband so I think it was ok. We first was texting about sex and I always commented how I would beat him at a contest of comparing. he sent a pic first. I was shocked to find out that he was in fact hung, but we were really similar. Although, he beat me in girth. Actually it has bonded us closer as buddies...

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had no discussions with family members about specific sexual acts - which is fine I don't want to know / or share. I have had relationship discussions when family members are having problems, but they have not been sex specific. I had a coming out conversation with a number of them when I came out but again not sex act specific. Recently a couple cousins (younger) have asked me coming out questions, but it wasn't sex act specific.

In a family that tends to overshare in general we don't talk specifics about sex - hardly ever. Curious.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a checkup, my sister in-law overheard my lady talking to her gyno about how my cock was too big for her pussy. Gyno offered her general advice on how to prepare for, and receive a big dick.

After the checkup was finished, sister in-law was curious about my cock and continued the conversation with my little lady. She then told her husband how hung I was. Out of the blue one day he asked if it was true that I was packing.

Apparently sister in-law and her husband held suspicions for a long time that I was hung, and that gyno appointment confirmed it.

Reactions: CaliLatinoFreak84

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
any close guy relationship could end up sharing these kind of normally private conversations- the "family" aspect doesn't put me off. It's just that I don't have that kind of close relationship with my brother-in-law.

D

deleted278588

I went to the gym once with my ex's brother. He saw mine, I saw his.... Interesting and kinda awkward at the same time but that's about it

poorboy1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have/had 3 brother in laws. 2 sisters. My older sister's husband was a dick. He drank to much and spent money they didn't have. He also treats her and even me like crap. But she loves him. I asked once why she stays with him. I assumed a big cock was involved. She just said she loved him. I saw him hard once. He didn't know I was there talking to my sis. Walked out of their room naked with a hard on. He was embarrassed. With reason. Not a big man at all. My younger sister's first husband was a punk. Young and knocked up. So our parents forced a marriage. My sis showed me picks of his junk when they were dating. My younger sis and I are closer and share stuff like that. He was massive. They divorced when he got another woman pregnant. A real deadbeat dad too. Lil sis's second husband is a great guy and loves her and her child. Again lil sis shared the good. Not massive, but still impressive.

Reactions: kelvinza

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A couple of years ago, my sister's husband accidentally saw my cock and made a few jokes about it being a 'little one'. I got annoyed and told him that he wouldn't know what a big one looked like. That prompted him to give me a quick flash of his cock, which was fucking huge! Honestly, my sister's husband has a monster cock. He just laughed and acted all proud of himself.

Since then, I have seen him naked a couple more times. He knows I'm bisexual and on some level, he has to know that I get turned on seeing him naked. He seems to get off on teasing me, but then that is his personality. He still makes the occasional joke about how hung he is and how I don't compare. But I just let it go cuz what can I say? He's right.

D

deleted894563

I have had a couple of brief chats with my brother in law about sex but no great details

I am really not sure how much sisters and sister-in-laws share with each other but I suspect it is significantly more than what the husbands share.

It is not uncommon to have workmates and friends discuss some aspect of their sex life with their wife. This usually comes in the form of how often they have sex or if there is some physical problem when having sex with their wife.

I remember that one guy could only expect to have sex on Friday night if they went out to eat. Another found that his wife was really turned on if they spent the night in a hotel. And a former boss would claim having sex with his wife causes his dick to breakout (We really needed to know this).

I have several brother-in-laws and they would be the last people to share personal sex information. One reason is they would suffer at home if somehow the wife learned that the husband was discussing their business with other family members. For example, the wife may take any conversation as a personal criticism.

Also, neither the brother-in-law nor the wife wants to share any aspects of their sex life so it will leave them free to do whatever they wanted without fear of criticism especially by family.
understanding women.jpg

For most part I think silence among brother-in-laws is due to fear by not having read and understood the latest book on understanding women.

Reactions: long_uncut