Building up Endurance

thenewguy

1st Like
Media
I usually just try to bring myself to the brink and then try and hold off. Does anyone else have tips on how to build it up?

this is my 1st post btw...I'm a heterosexual male with a steady GF but seeing the pics you guys have it just...wow! :wub: feel free to send me more pics! :D

bigjohn: Gidday... I tend to let my penis get soft when I feel that I want to come..i I do this 3 or 4 times, the result is a much bigger & forceful load, usually over my face!! But practise is h key!

Bigjohn

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
With masturbation, I also gotta say 'stop and go', usually like how bigjohn described. Besides, it makes it more fun anyway - all the added suspence!

But you seemed to say you do that already. I don't have many pointers, but I'll tell you what I do. During sex, the thing that works for me (most others will probably find this useless) is having music on. Even though I'm quite lacking in musical ability, over the last 5 yrs I've really become a big music buff, so I've got something for any situation. Now, when I start to get to that point but I don't want to cum just yet, I sort of let my brain focus onto the ears listening to the music a little more and my penis a little less. This usually causes me to start moving with the music during sex, which I haven't gotten complaints from the other side about, at least yet.

I've always had pretty decent control anyways though, so I'm usually fine with or without music - maybe I just like moving with the music. I think part of it comes from anxiety I always had as a virgin that I wouldn't be able to hold out. Once the time came, I had myself too scared to even consider cumming prematurely.

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've discovered that edgin' it for hours is almost as hot as getting off. I mean your're rock hard, probably oozing slag, blue balls that won't quit, but it's almost better than acutally getting off. You're building upso mauch energy Tantric that you can simply direct other places than out your dick.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
stop and go definately works, but it's a little jumpy durring real sex, for masturbation it's fine.

I'd say practice makes perfect. It's tricky to explain, but your personal excitement factor has a lot to do with it. If you can get real calm and laid back you can control (delay your ejaculation) very effectively. I very frequently find myself asking my wife 'do you want me to come now?' If she says no I can hold off cumming pretty much as long as I want.

I know she's had all she can take when she starts asking me to cum, sometimes amid all kinds of tremblings and orgasmic yelping.

So it takes practice but it's a lot of fun having that level of control. One thing is, sometimes when you hold of cumming say 3 times, then your girl is ready for you to cum you may not be able to on the spot. You might have to build up to it again. For me this is usually a very intense round, as if she's begging me to cum, it means she's already cum many times and is definately in that zone of 'hurts so good'. If I have to build up to it again it's usually a very dramatic span full of sexual howling and what not. She will generally cum one last time by the time I do.

PS....

Make noise as part of your practice, may sound strange but making noise, groaning, whatever, changes your focus away from what you're feeling in your dick and helps in controlling it.

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
Hey there,

Not sure if you are all aware that the practice of beating off or having intercourse up till just before ejaculation and then backing off till the feeling of going to cum recedes and then doing it again is known as Edging.

Men have been doing this for years.

Just do a Google search on penis or male edging practices and there is a lot of info out there on it.

When I do it solo, or my BF and I go most of the nite off and on, when I cum it feels AMAZING and cannot remember the last time I did not shoot hard and far enough to NOT hit my face and over my head with the first 2-3 volleys! Certainly increased amount of ejaculate and sensation for me.

MuscleJockLA
:wacko: :wacko:

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi there

I'm not usually a "wam bam thank you mam" sorta guy though I lie a quickie sometimes. I like a romantic atmosphere (warmth, dimmed lights, soft music, flowers, etc) and a comfortable bed (clean crisp sheets, perfumed pillows etc). I like lots of fore play that is pleasing to myself and my partner and this can go on for hours. I like to undress my partner slowly and to take my time. I like to use different positions for penetration and use lube and toys on her too. When I'm on the brink I usually pull out and start more foreplay and then a different position for more penetration. When I'm ready I like to get up a good steady rhythm and bring her and myself over the edge. Hopefully she's so sexed up that she has an orgasm too. I find I can repeat this two or three times with no trouble. What works for me and my partner won't necessarily work for you. So I suggest that you talk to your partner about foreplay and what you both want to try and then just practice, practice, practice!! In this way you'll learn new techniques, have lots of fun, please your partner and not go over the edge until you want to. Good luck. :D