D

deleted3155011

tumblr_pv0dyxuIbj1rgqc0oo1_640.jpg

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

My man Colby. He's so cute, sexy, hot, all of the above. A standout in a crowd to me and I hear has a personality to match. I loved that photo set of him in the bikinis on the beach. That strawberry blond hair and beard, mmmm.

Reactions: LittleDicky

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A place where I used to work, there was this guy who had a bulge that covered a very wide area of his crotch. It was the widest bulge I have ever seen.
This guy also rode bucking broncs in rodeos. I don't see how his junk could take that violent pounding on a bucking horse. I don't have near the junk in his jeans, but riding a horse is uncomfortable for me because my junk takes a hammering. I've never seen a guy with that much junk in his jeans. It was a very wide bulge.

Reactions: Mouthfull

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
A place where I used to work, there was this guy who had a bulge that covered a very wide area of his crotch. It was the widest bulge I have ever seen.
This guy also rode bucking broncs in rodeos. I don't see how his junk could take that violent pounding on a bucking horse. I don't have near the junk in his jeans, but riding a horse is uncomfortable for me because my junk takes a hammering. I've never seen a guy with that much junk in his jeans. It was a very wide bulge.
Ever been to the Mesquite rodeo?
I find that rides in rodeos often are leaning back so that their balls aren't usually at risk, tho of course the horse can twist and buck. I read an article once about whether bronc riders wear cups but none do, and I can see why. It'd get tossed all over the place, I think.