Bulges more obvious these days

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My girlfriend has asked me to wear more fitted jeans. She likes the look! I was a little self conscious at first as I could feel and see the defined bulge on display. Now I'm used to it and even wear underwear that enhances it on the right occasions! And if she teases me and gets me fluffed I really show!
What underwear enhances it?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When the styles started changing a few years ago I was very self conscious as it felt like I was being vulgar with my cock showing so obviously. But early on I had two different salesmen, in two completely different stores, point out that the correct fit for the cut of the pants was basically with my schlong showing. One was at a trendy shop Express, the other was at Neiman Marcus while being fitted for a pair of $300 Boss slacks where the tailor said even in slacks with a longer "rise" my dick would show since I clearly hang rather than stick out when flaccid. He pinned the slacks with my cock clearly showing when I stood atill and walked and said, "see that fits correct".

After that little education on today's trimmer fashion I don't worry if my junk is on display, I'm being fashionable, lol

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I freeball, and when I wear my "tripple cockring", it pushes my penis out and create a nice bulge under my business pants. Love the look and so far, none of my colleague say anything about it. I guess, if you just act normal and do NOT bring attention to it, it is perfectly fine and acceptable. Love the feeling... :)

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
As a younger straight guy I can confirm all this. There are a lot more straight guys intentionally showing off their bulges than one might think. At least in my experience. There's this 6'5 black dude at my college, totally fuckin ripped and yeah I've seen him naked and he's HUGE. You'd know that anyway though because he freeballs in basketball shorts. He's 100% advertising it. I read this thing once correlating the selfie generation with how comfortable we seem to be now. Speaking strictly of guys here, though, when we're able to take hundreds of dick pics, and send them to whomever, we enter this sort of comfortable mindset. My generation is so "look at me, look at me" with instagram and kik and snapchat and twitter, etc etc. So that doesn't necessarily mean you're comfortable showing off but it can leak through to "real life". That's what the article posited anyway. It was an interesting tidbit to read. When you're so used to, and practically born in to, advertising yourself online, it can trickle into your every day life.

I wouldn't mind seeing him.

Wow.... I wouldn't mind you showing off your bulge to me anytime.

Well idk about watching other guys in street

But on another forum, people said jeans and pants are more likely made for show bulge nowday
And I think its true, I bought some pants not long time ago, and they both make the bulge more visible than my older pants

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've definitely gotten comfortable wearing more stylish, tighter fitting jeans and dress pants over the past few years. By no means are they "skinny jeans", but there is no question my bulge is generally quite noticeable. It's kinda funny, I usually ask my wife if my bulge is too big, and her answer is always the same...."it's always big".

i usually wear undies similar to my profile pic to conceal my bulge as comfortably as possible...no boosting undies for me, lol :) but there's no doubt it attracts extra attention....and i rather enjoy it. Yesterday, i took a truck load of items to donate to goodwill and was initially turned away....they said they had no room for any more items. The cute goodwill woman was very apologetic and invited me to see how full they were. When I got out of the truck, I saw her eyes glance at my crotch...more than once. It was so funny....she got VERY friendly. Before I even got to look at how full they were, she said to me "oh, I think we can make it fit"....while looking at my special purpose area :)

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I see young guys wearing fitted sweatpants to the gym with bulges showing like its nothing. I do think times have changed.
Its become so normal I enjoy wearing a short shirt with sweatpants in the gym to show off...
The other day I was benching and noticed a girl watching me from afar.. I had tight thin sweatpants on so when laying down you could see everything. Before I knew it she was right behind me. I got off on the fact she kept looking.

However outside of the gym I do everything I can do hide it. Dark slacks and none that are too tight. I dont wear tight jeans so that isnt an issue.

I consider the gym almost a big secret orgy...half naked guys/gals all sweaty showing everything off.....

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
fashion trends change and so does the easier to spot bulge. a long while back men had loose trousers, often no undershorts, you had to catch them at the right moment...like if they were sitting down legs spread apart.

Then came the weirdness of the 70s and those pants made of double knit. Even an olive would show. The trousers got looser and it was harder to tell. Then there were the hideous pleated trousers which really screw up your front panel in appearance...

I've always been on the lookout for meat and have rarely been disappointed by the smorgasbord offered.

Tribulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, contrary to you, I AM complainig! About there not being enough VPLs to be admired, at least in public. On joggers in shorts or running tights, yes, but not in general everyday life. Considering the number of crotches I check out daily, I am a bit surprised at the low percentage of guys showing a bulge in their pants. Around here most blokes, regardless of age, wear boxers, which is probably one explanation as generally your junk just drops down in them. Another that most are average in the penis department - that's why it's called average ; )

I agree. I'm constantly checking for bulges or VPL. I don't see enough!!!

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I am so happy that times and fashion have changed. More guys have ditched the baggy clothes for more fitted, body and bulge-revealing garments. Many guys, myself included, are no longer self-conscious about their dicks as they are giving hints of their jewels when wearing sweatpants and basketball shorts. I'm going to hate when it gets cold out because the coats will cover all of the goods.

Reactions: wantlowballs