BUSH- 1000 days til it's shaved...

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it possible that we can survive that long with this criminal? This megalomaniac spews forth for nearly 1 hour with his endless litany of lies about Iraq and our domestic situation , at a time when he rates 39% with the people of the US.

If you havent joined an Impeach Bush now committee , now is a good time to do so.

This speech was a complete outrage. He ordered Cindy Sheehan's arrest because he could not stand anyone to sit in the house as a guest of a congresswoman from CA.

if we arent close to a dictatorship, then what would you call it? It is not a democracy any more. The constitution is regularly ignored, and all Iraqis are now terrorists in the view of the administration.

We are a greater nation than this. What will you do to bring Bush and company to
a legal accounting of their crimes against us?

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cruztbone said:
Is it possible that we can survive that long with this criminal? This megalomaniac spews forth for nearly 1 hour with his endless litany of lies about Iraq and our domestic situation , at a time when he rates 39% with the people of the US.

If you havent joined an Impeach Bush now committee , now is a good time to do so.

This speech was a complete outrage. He ordered Cindy Sheehan's arrest because he could not stand anyone to sit in the house as a guest of a congresswoman from CA.

if we arent close to a dictatorship, then what would you call it? It is not a democracy any more. The constitution is regularly ignored, and all Iraqis are now terrorists in the view of the administration.

We are a greater nation than this. What will you do to bring Bush and company to
a legal accounting of their crimes against us?

agree with you politically but i'd rather talk about big dicks here...save it for the '06 elections bud! Go out and find 6 friends to vote like you think - if everyone does that - we're in great shape! (and we can get back to talking about big dicks:redface: and FORGET about the biggest DICK of all in the White House - hint: NOT cheney!)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
normally, we talk about other things, besides the almighty penis, in the et cetera, et cetera section.

*adds some smilie*

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I felt no personal conflicts whatsoever regarding Bush senior, unlike his son he was a good president. Reagan would have been nothing without his incredible sense for PR, and his policy of headlines. Clinton was the best of the presidents we've had so far, from economy point of view as well as geopolitically. Bushie jr. has been lucky that he has such good networks from his father's times that he can rely on, not to mention his PR advisors, and bottom line, he was the factor that made me leave the Forces.

I guess though that with Bush it's like even when it's over, it'll never be really over.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
I felt no personal conflicts whatsoever regarding Bush senior, unlike his son he was a good president. Reagan would have been nothing without his incredible sense for PR, and his policy of headlines. Clinton was the best of the presidents we've had so far, from economy point of view as well as geopolitically. Bushie jr. has been lucky that he has such good networks from his father's times that he can rely on, not to mention his PR advisors, and bottom line, he was the factor that made me leave the Forces.

I guess though that with Bush it's like even when it's over, it'll never be really over.
Excellent, Claire. I don't agree with you about George H. W., though. He was just as evil as his son(s), but just smarter about covering his tracks. Starting with Prescott Bush, this family has had a history of shady dealings with shady characters, and as a family, they have never had any second thoughts about any of their illegal or traitorous actions or associations. Hopefully, Georgie Jr will be found out as an Abramoff collaborator.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
SpeedoGuy said:
I find it embarrasing that our Supreme Court appointed a president who has difficulty completing sentences. You'd think they'd know better.

that's because, if you look closely, he's really foghorn leghorn.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I'm dissapointed. How come everyone's not screaming bloody murder about what a lying liar murderer criminal hitler nazi dumbass thief Bush was last night?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SpeedoGuy said:
I find it embarrasing that our Supreme Court appointed a president who has difficulty completing sentences. You'd think they'd know better.
Um, SpeedoGuy, look how he has repaid them, with his nominations. They DO know better. Harriett was not a mistake, the poor thing was a calculated move. Think of a pawn sacrificed in a chess game.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shelby said:
I'm dissapointed. How come everyone's not screaming bloody murder about what a lying liar murderer criminal hitler nazi dumbass thief Bush was last night?
I am, Shelby, I am. I'm just directing it at my congressman and senators. They received an unpleasant barrage of letters from me before and after the Alito debacle; the next round is going to be about the State of the Union Address. Anyone care to join me?

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
I am, Shelby, I am. I'm just directing it at my congressman and senators. They received an unpleasant barrage of letters from me before and after the Alito debacle; the next round is going to be about the State of the Union Address. Anyone care to join me?

I admire your idealism and activism. For real. I was once like you.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
<.> Hopefully, Georgie Jr will be found out as an Abramoff collaborator.<.>

Do you really think that'll stop him? I'd wish so, but he's so resistent to all criticism, he'll put on his smile and make a dumb joke.

I have a strong dislike against men like him, Cheney and their background guy Wolfowitz, who send guys and women off to war without ever having been there themselves. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any dislikes against people who don't have a military past, but when those think of themselves as being qualified to judge the necessarity of military action, I could get sick. Notice that McCain, Gore and Kerry have been a lot more careful in their thinking and argumentations.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Do you really think that'll stop him? I'd wish so, but he's so resistent to all criticism, he'll put on his smile and make a dumb joke.

I have a strong dislike against men like him, Cheney and their background guy Wolfowitz, who send guys and women off to war without ever having been there themselves. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any dislikes against people who don't have a military past, but when those think of themselves as being qualified to judge the necessarity of military action, I could get sick. Notice that McCain, Gore and Kerry have been a lot more careful in their thinking and argumentations.

Oh, but now you'll be accused of being a leftwing nutjob because those men are democrats! Well, not McCain- I really can't understand why he's not though. This particular extra-special group pf rebulicans we have in office have no qualms about making executive decisions about subjects in which they have NO expereince (war) or even interest (economy). bush is so transparent, every decision he makes is directly related to his personal desire to increase his own wealth and his authority over the country as well as the world. This is the sickest behavior I've seen in a world leader of a major nation in my lifetime. I won't be hanging my head in shame over the things I've said about him in the last five years when he's finally out and we can start sorting through the facts and fictions. It is a great shame on our nation as a whole that we have allowed such a thing to transpire and grow.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bush Sr
Wolfowitz
Rove
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Goss
Card
and who knows how many others "in" the current "administration"
are all holdovers from.........................
The Nixon Administration.

The "neos" first attempt? Learned a lot didn't they?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Oh, but now you'll be accused of being a leftwing nutjob because those men are democrats! Well, not McCain- I really can't understand why he's not though. This particular extra-special group pf rebulicans we have in office have no qualms about making executive decisions about subjects in which they have NO expereince (war) or even interest (economy). bush is so transparent, every decision he makes is directly related to his personal desire to increase his own wealth and his authority over the country as well as the world. This is the sickest behavior I've seen in a world leader of a major nation in my lifetime. I won't be hanging my head in shame over the things I've said about him in the last five years when he's finally out and we can start sorting through the facts and fictions. It is a great shame on our nation as a whole that we have allowed such a thing to transpire and grow.

I am not left-wing, and if there's a nutjob, he's in the highest of places. Neither would I say that Bush and Cherry have no interest in the economy, it's more that their interest equals the one of your average, everyday stockholder, with the difference that they are at the controls, whereas the usual stockholder generally isn't.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I am not left-wing, and if there's a nutjob, he's in the highest of places. Neither would I say that Bush and Cherry have no interest in the economy, it's more that their interest equals the one of your average, everyday stockholder, with the difference that they are at the controls, whereas the usual stockholder generally isn't.

Yeah, I should have been more specific there, what I meant to say was that they don't care about the national economy, only their own investments. They also don't give a shit about unemployment, unavailability of healthcare to upwards of 40% of americans, gay marriage, abortion- none of it. They only use these topics as diversions to get our minds off the facts, which are that we are being drug through a war where the only purpose is the financial gain of a very select few people- namely those who own major amounts of stock in oil companies and those who produce war machines. Gee, I wonder who that could be?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Yeah, I should have been more specific there, what I meant to say was that they don't care about the national economy, only their own investments. They also don't give a shit about unemployment, unavailability of healthcare to upwards of 40% of americans, gay marriage, abortion- none of it. They only use these topics as diversions to get our minds off the facts, which are that we are being drug through a war where the only purpose is the financial gain of a very select few people- namely those who own major amounts of stock in oil companies and those who produce war machines. Gee, I wonder who that could be?

I often get the impression that things like abortion, educational matters, gay marriage etc only serve the aim of attracting voters from the far right end of the spectrum, and to keep up the support from the christian fundamentalists. They shouldn't be that important to anyone not directly concerned, but in fact, they are inflated to over-importance before Bushie & Co. bash them big time.

I appreciated the war's aim of removing Saddam, that was overdue! But what happened afterwards proved the nonexistence of any plan for proper democracizing. It's a fact that democracy is not a well-known concept in the states of mid-east, and it's something that you therefor can't just impose on the people, unlike Bush thinks he can.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Didn't watch the speech. I used to never miss them Democrat or Republican. I can't stand the site of that man. he is an evil powerhungry man who will sacrifice anyone and anything to get what he wants. He doesn't give a damn about abortion, public prayers adn etc. He is just playing a game to get the votes of a group that is neither right or religious that is the fundei Christians. That group is ruining the reputation of all Christians. I'm not sure that even half of practicing Christians are part of the "fundie" group. i certainly hope not.

Unfortuantely,our great grandchildren will still be paying for those tax cuts for the rich and a needlesss war.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE BALLANCE BUDGET AMENDMENT THAT THE REPUBLICANS RAN ON IN 1994? Hasn't been mentioned since.