Butt etiquette

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that's why I'm surprised women say anal is MORE intimate. I think i would do women in the butt, i wouldnt do otherwise.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I've only had one guy not say a word and just go for it, I was quite worried, he was bigger than I was used to for anal and I figured it would hurt like hell. He pulled out and just kind of "slammed" it in.

In fairness though, it didn't hurt and felt great. I asked him to slow it down a little at frist and he did.

But I do prefer some prior warning usually. (Had a nasty accident involving cream once, makes things very slippery and omg that hurt)

My kind of girl!!!:smile:

Why didn't I see this post firt time thru. Can you give a two line elaboration on the accident? T.I.A.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
What an incredibly selfish lover you must be. Why expect a woman to take your cock in her arse if you're not willing to try it yourself with a dildo?? If your own argument is valid, then surely you too could learn to love it??

Who said I'm pissed off? Why would I put you on ignore?

Rather think you over-estimate your ability to offend flower, takes a bigger and better man than you to get under my skin :smile:

Dildo vs. penis pleasure argument is just a specious argument, sorry Denise, try again.

Selfish!?! Do you realize what you're saying woman, thats more offensive that complaining about my penis size.:smile:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dildo vs. penis pleasure argument is just a specious argument, sorry Denise, try again.

Selfish!?! Do you realize what you're saying woman, thats more offensive that complaining about my penis size.:smile:

How is the dildo vs penis argument at all 'specious'? I think it's so valid a point that you can't argue against it, hence just trying to shoot it down. Try again!

So.... if any man expects me to do something he isn't prepared to do himself, in or out of bed, he is selfish, ergo, you're a selfish lover! Incidentally...... holding some anger about women complaining about your cock size there Spiker? Perhaps that's why anal sex isn't such a big deal with you, they don't notice?

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel the thought or fantasy of anal sex is pleasing to women - The women I have been with will moan with pleasure as u tease their anus with ur cock head for awhile but as u put more lube on and start to enter they protest and dont follow thru-

Kiamo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both of you quit your bitching. The topic is about Butt Etiquette, not taking the piss out of each other.

If you have issues with each other, keep it in PMs and off the boards. (Regardless as to how fun it is to read.)

Aaaaanyway. I've always considered it fair for a women to expect a guy to take it up the bum, if She takes it up the bum.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both of you quit your bitching. The topic is about Butt Etiquette, not taking the piss out of each other.

If you have issues with each other, keep it in PMs and off the boards. (Regardless as to how fun it is to read.)

Aaaaanyway. I've always considered it fair for a women to expect a guy to take it up the bum, if She takes it up the bum.

Who died and made you the dictator of the forum?

:rolleyes:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is the more likely to initiate it?
Generally I think men are more likely to initiate it. But if he has a smaller cock the woman is probably more inclined to give it a go.

I know alot of women love anal sex, but not me. I've tried it lots of times, usually do with a new lover if it's something he wants to do, and I figure maybe it's the lovers skill and not the act itself that makes it unpleasant. So far though, it's proved to be the act.

The sensation of anal sex, for me, is like taking a dump - a sensation I've never really found to be much of a turn on lol

But of the men I have tried it with, they have all been willing to take it themselves.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In keeping with the humour of the thread....

*wiggles bottom of lpd giggling*

I am an anal phallic virgin (probably the only virginity I have :eek: ) and I have only done anal once with an occasional partner who really has a thing about it. Apparently she likes her g spot stimulated this way.

If you find front bottoms to be generally tight, you tend not to think too much about back bottoms.

I would let a partner do me (one in the bum - no harm done) - but no one has asked - I think I would get analismus :smile:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an anal phallic virgin (probably the only virginity I have :eek: ) and I have only done anal once with an occasional partner who really has a thing about it. Apparently she likes her g spot stimulated this way.

If you find front bottoms to be generally tight, you tend not to think too much about back bottoms.

I would let a partner do me (one in the bum - no harm done) - but no one has asked - I think I would get analismus :smile:

Ermmmmmmmmm was your occassional lover always a woman? Only we don't have g-spot up there! lol

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
How is the dildo vs penis argument at all 'specious'? I think it's so valid a point that you can't argue against it, hence just trying to shoot it down. Try again!

So.... if any man expects me to do something he isn't prepared to do himself, in or out of bed, he is selfish, ergo, you're a selfish lover! Incidentally...... holding some anger about women complaining about your cock size there Spiker? Perhaps that's why anal sex isn't such a big deal with you, they don't notice?

D.

What I think we have here is a failure to communicate. In the end, big dick little dick, selfish or not, specious argument or not, if you are going to be MY PIECE OF ASS you are going to bend over and take one like a man, lol. And you know that deep down inside, in your heart of hearts, you'd bend over of your own free will and like it. (especially if Kotchanski got to watch;-)

Love, Spiker

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D.

What I think we have here is a failure to communicate. In the end, big dick little dick, selfish or not, specious argument or not, if you are going to be MY PIECE OF ASS you are going to bend over and take one like a man, lol. And you know that deep down inside, in your heart of hearts, you'd bend over of your own free will and like it. (especially if Kotchanski got to watch;-)

Love, Spiker

I'd take it 'like a man' if you were one :smile: You're all talk flower - but we won't hold that against you! Fantasy is a healthy thing

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think the dildo vs. penis argument is invalid because of the roles. Women are supposed to be submissive. It is immasculating for a man to take it up the ass. I would do it to myself however.

Come on, insults about penis size:rolleyes:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the dildo vs. penis argument is invalid because of the roles. Women are supposed to be submissive. It is immasculating for a man to take it up the ass. I would do it to myself however.

Come on, insults about penis size:rolleyes:

Sincerely hope you're joking BigA - because there's nothing submissive about this gal!