cameltoe

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there used to be this girl at my school who had some great cameltoe, she was kind of big but she still had a cheerleaderish body. Since high school i havent seen the same obvious cameltoe that i saw on her. I can see the faint line usually, but hers looked like this
http://www.rate-cameltoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/fat_cameltoe_2.jpg
very fat pussy, very defined
has anyone else been around someone like that?

The only time it should look like that is with my thumb drawning it tight just before I lick it!I would be horrified if my daughter or wife walked around like that!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa! What a weird thread. I didn't even know what a "cameltoe" was until I opened it. (So much for MY sex education)

This is ridiculous. Men brag about their bulges, yet women aren't allowed to have any "outline"

I have a very slim body. I wear a lot of fitted clothing. And whether or not I'm wearing underwear, I can't help it if my workout pants or dance pants "shows" something. My bf wants it to show. And I don't personally care if there is a "hint" or outline down there.

I'm not going to wear tight clothes to a business meeting or a kid's party, so why beat me over the head if I run to starbucks after hitting the gym?

Why such prudeness about this?

Jeez.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa! What a weird thread. I didn't even know what a "cameltoe" was until I opened it. (So much for MY sex education)

This is ridiculous. Men brag about their bulges, yet women aren't allowed to have any "outline"

I have a very slim body. I wear a lot of fitted clothing. And whether or not I'm wearing underwear, I can't help it if my workout pants or dance pants "shows" something. My bf wants it to show. And I don't personally care if there is a "hint" or outline down there.

I'm not going to wear tight clothes to a business meeting or a kid's party, so why beat me over the head if I run to starbucks after hitting the gym?

Jeez.

No I don't brag or show my package,and I don't think it's cool male or female to do that.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, no offense, but I trained in ballet for 8 years, and we had to wear these stupid "girdle" things so our pussies didn't show and our asses didn't jiggle.

I like my freedom!

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's cool male or female to do that.

I doubt it's often intentional (for women), and it's not always avoidable.

It happens to me all the time in swimsuits. I can try to discreetly re-adjust it from time to time, but it's just the way I'm built :frown1:.

I don't wear jeans so tight you ever see it then or anything, but swimsuits have a mind of their own.

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with Hotmilf on this one: if some outline shows, fine. Everything a beautiful woman has is beautiful. I think the problem with the really obvious displays is that they look, well, obviously contrived.

Amusingly, this is something which isn't socially well accepted. For example, when they were making the Underworld movies, Kate Beckinsale's svelte vampiress character wore this skin-tight leather outfit that was prone to displaying her cameltoe. When they'd do a shot, if the camera operator could see her outline, they'd yell "CT!" and then have to redo the shot from a slightly different angle. Lol. I seriously doubt that they'd have gone through that much trouble to ensure that some male actor's bulge didn't show through his pants. Perhaps something of a double standard here.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my god :eek:, i just hurled my coffee after viewing the attachment on post #28, i have to clean my computer screen now.

lafever

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it's "nasty" or "gross" at all, though I do think it is poor social taste to make that sort of display in a public place.

I am excited by the belly, hips, and thighs that I see in Himu's pictures but not by the camel toe.

I agree completely!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Jeez.
This is not direct at you, but just your post:
Asses can giggle, tits can giggle, flop, whatever. But please people wear some fucking underwear that does not cause camel toe. It's gross, and disturbing that a pussy can take form like that. I want to smack them and say... get some pants that fit and don't ride your crotch. God save us all.
Just to follow your example. (Thats why they created drive thru's. No one wants to see you in your sweaty clothes, and gosh forbid a disastrous sight of a camel toe *gags*
I don't care if it's natural, it's horrendous.
not very appealing.....
I agree.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't purposely fo for the "Toe" look, but sometimes it just happens, especially in bathing suits, tight jeans, and spandex workout clothing. However, here are 2 favs of mine:

Attachments

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most men agree comeltoe=sexy.

Women do you find male bulge a sexy thing to see?

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Camel toes are 100% great...Now I would not expect any women to like them as it would not really be natural, but I love my wifes toe.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't purposely fo for the "Toe" look, but sometimes it just happens, especially in bathing suits, tight jeans, and spandex workout clothing. However, here are 2 favs of mine:

Nice ones. :)

I don't see how it's any different than a guy's bulge.